Clubplanet Nightlife Community

positivity post! who wants to be nice?

i want to try and reverse a recent negativity trend with a little bit of *positivity*. if anyone wants, pls add *positive* comments to this post. all the jokesters and truely negative peeps will prob throw in a few as well, but thats-- well, thats-- o.k.

here, i'll start:

my 3 favorite clubs in the world are (in no particular order) SF, exit, and twilo.

there, i said it. i like SF. i like exit. i like twilo. hell, i even like the tiny holes in the wall we call clubs up here in MA. i love *any* place that plays good music and brings my friends together for a party!

here, i am being totally honest, unbiased, and non-dramatic. all three of these clubs are incredible. i am sure many ppl besides me feel that way. anybody *agree*?

if you disagree, try another post. there are many in the archives on this subject. check the drama board or do a search on the keywords "whack," "juiceheads," "mangled," and "...is really the drug den" wink.gif

sure you might want to change this or that, or maybe you like house better than trance or trance better than house, but really, overall, these three clubs kick ass! imagine life without these warehouses filled with insane tunes, pretty women, and attitudes (chemically induced or otherwise) of peace, unity, love, and respect.

------------------

i love music!

[This message has been edited by sirdante (edited 12-14-2000).]

hehehe your from ma? i lived in Chicopee Mass (right outside of springfield) for 6 monthes..

I love when i'm comming home from a club(sometimes wacked) i always look at people, and just try and wonder whats going on in there head.. where there going, what there thinking about...

My fav clubs are twilo and sound factory...

------------------

~LiPz~
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

hehehe your from ma? i lived in Chicopee Mass (right outside of springfield) for 6 monthes..

I love when i'm comming home from a club(sometimes wacked) i always look at people, and just try and wonder whats going on in there head.. where there going, what there thinking about...

My fav clubs are twilo and sound factory...

springfield is the city of my birth. that is all i have to say about springfield-- this is a positivity post!

------------------

i love music!

I'm all about positivity in life... my one true saying in life is: "Everything happens for a reason" and so everything will turn out alright at the end. I'm happy when I wake up and there aren't too many things that get me down. So... I do love clubs (small private venues as well as big ones like Twilo etc.) although I'm not partying as much as most people on this board seem to (outsch...now I just outed myself as a boring party-puper ;o)).

'Life is beautiful' so enjoy every moment!!!

Love & Peace