Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Name Of Song????

Hey all,

this is probably a question all of you can answer, i'm trying to find out the name of this song, all I know is that the title of the song is "my,my,my". It's a popular song and everyone who i have asked knows the song i am talking about without my singing it for them. I can't seem to find it on Limewire and I would like to download it. If anyone out there knows the answer please help me out. Thanks.

Hey all,

this is probably a question all of you can answer, i'm trying to find out the name of this song, all I know is that the title of the song is "my,my,my". It's a popular song and everyone who i have asked knows the song i am talking about without my singing it for them. I can't seem to find it on Limewire and I would like to download it. If anyone out there knows the answer please help me out. Thanks.

Boy you're a real genius. Announcing to everyone who reads your post that you're planning to steal a song. What a moron!

Honestly, im not endorsing illegal downloading or anything. But i do think the majority of us would be lying our ass off if we said that we never downloaded a track or got one sent to us for free.

Not saying you should send him the file but give the guy a break. Good track nonetheless!!!