Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DOES ANY ONE REMBER DJ DISCIPLE????????

I remember dj disciple! He had a great radio show here in NYC what..like 9-10 years ago..

and some great cd's as well...

I had the pleasure of meeting him at the WMC in 1999 (buying a sandwich at subway..haha) and he was so genuine and nice..signed a cd of his and gave it to me right there...

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

yeah no doubt he was phat...it great that at you and spoonyd remeber...he wrote me a pm this morning..ive been hit the tables since 8th grade iam preety old school....my brother and myself use to throw huge parties around where we live...newark espicially anything goes there..but i never had a break to DJ at a phat club you know..but when it came to mix i was good...my brother did the hip hop because his all underground and into scratching and all that..and i would do a little also but i did all the house..but this before house turned into XXXXmusice... that what i call it....because its one beat..there no realy rythm to this music...iam starting to get back into now since it like the big thing now...but whatever....i know from my own personal expierence and all the hours my brother and myself spent in the basement just spining and doing nothing but listen to music..those were the dayss. .. then you get older you to work and you know the rest....sorry if i wrote alot i just kind of got lost when i was typing.....my name is javier...nice to meet you...iam not evil....crazy Yes....however when it comes to a real person..who doesnt BS or act like A johnny that means just a guido or i dont know .... but iam straight up....my got alot of my personality from my parents..alright...write back if you desire...BIG HUG....javi

and i think he played on 88.1 or 89.1 iam not sure....later later..

YO I REMEMBER HERE IN LA GOING TO SEE

UNLCE JAMS ARMY AT THE LA SPORTS ARENA WITH 2000 OTHER B-BOY AND HIP-HOP HEADS. INCLUDED IN THE ARMY WERE PEOPLE LIKE DR. DRE, EGYPTIAN LOVER, DJ YELLA I THINK YOU GUYS GET THE IDEA. ALL OF THE BEST MUSIC BACK THEN WAS COMING IN FROM NY. THEY WERE ONE OF MY INSPIRATION TO BECOMING A DJ HERE IN L.A.

ON THE OTHER SIDE THER WAS A ALOT OF UNDERGROUND DISCO AND HOUSE WAS STARTING TO BECOME POPULAR IN LATINO COMMUNITY.

ANYWAYS THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE SOME SHIT FROM CALI. PEACE!

Relive the old days and go hear the man at his monthly spot @ GBH at Cheetah.

He has a recent album of original material out call "something" Colors.

All house heads should know his name. And if a certain someone would ever finish Disciple's profile, we will have it on Clubplanet.

------------------

parish...

-beat slacker mac-