Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did you ever want someone you could not have?

Hmmmm.....I think the whole problem is that it's really hard to really want someone unless you can't have them......that's the whole idea......if you could have them you wouldn't be "wanting", you'd be "having".......somehow, it seems that the wanting stage is much more exciting to me......although it can be frustrating, it's suspenseful and it keeps you in check......once you have someone, people tend to become overcomfortable with themselves and the situation.......the wanting stage keeps you on top of your game....... cwm12.gif

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Originally posted by tyco:

Hmmmm.....I think the whole problem is that it's really hard to really want someone unless you can't have them......that's the whole idea......if you could have them you wouldn't be "wanting", you'd be "having".......somehow, it seems that the wanting stage is much more exciting to me......although it can be frustrating, it's suspenseful and it keeps you in check......once you have someone, people tend to become overcomfortable with themselves and the situation.......the wanting stage keeps you on top of your game....... cwm12.gif

Sooooo true. Once you have them you don't want them anymore. The thrill is gone. Yet, it is still a good thing, but the thrill of making them want you is gone. It's all a game.

Originally posted by lolly:

Sooooo true. Once you have them you don't want them anymore. The thrill is gone. Yet, it is still a good thing, but the thrill of making them want you is gone. It's all a game.

Originally posted by tyco:

I can't say that I agree with you both... I do not think of wanting to be with someone as a game at all. It is no game when I'm dealing with matters of the heart. It's something I take seriously, and I have to say that if more people felt the way I do, maybe there wouldn't be so many broken hearts.

If I were so lucky to actually get to be with this guy, that would be sooo much more thrilling to me than where I am now... Alone.

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Sounds like the story of my life...Every guy I wanted, the timing was all wrong frown.gif...Either they were in a relationship, getting over a relationship, or not interested in a relationship at all cwm14.gif . So I just go on alone day to day finding peace in being surrounded by great people and having a good time. Maybe one day I'll get the timing right, but my watch always seems 15 minutes too fast cwm36.gif ...

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

Originally posted by jammy:

Sounds like the story of my life...Every guy I wanted, the timing was all wrong frown.gif...Either they were in a relationship, getting over a relationship, or not interested in a relationship at all cwm14.gif . So I just go on alone day to day finding peace in being surrounded by great people and having a good time. Maybe one day I'll get the timing right, but my watch always seems 15 minutes too fast cwm36.gif ...

~*Jam*~

Oh my god Jam, that just sounds sooo much like the story of my life. They either weren't ready to come with me exploring the world, or didn't want to get close to me cause I might be leaving again... or just got out of a relationship and hence not ready to get close to someone again.... Well, I've got a lot of good friends and therefore a good time (don't get me wrong) it's just that I feel like I'm flying in a different dimension... Hopefully one day, someone will cross my path and be at the same pace than me wink.gif

i always get what i want. . . eventually. hehehheehee

whatever!! i'm in a constant state of want, always something or someone new too. maybe it's the ADD, my personality, the fact there's far too many attractive women in this city, i dunno. . .

just have a good time, and don't stress about it, it'll all work itself out in the end. . . that's all i ever rely on. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

so tell me. . . who's yr daddy???