Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bush finds sanctuary with mongolids, like himself

destruction

Bush indulges in a little horseplay in Mongolia

>By Caroline Daniel in Ulan Bator

>Published: November 21 2005 16:38 | Last updated: November 21 2005 16:38

>c.gif> In the first visit by a sitting US president to Mongolia, George W. Bush announced that he was in Ulan Bator to deliver an “important international messageâ€, then after a pause, added: “Secretary Rumsfeld asked me to check on his horse.â€

His comment got a knowing laugh from the watching Mongolian elite, dominated by officers festooned with gold medals. When Mr Rumsfeld visited Mongolia last month, the defence secretary received a horse as a gift, which he named Montana.

However, Mr Bush had a more serious reason for being here: to highlight Mongolia’s symbolism as an emerging democracy in the region, elevate the country’s international standing, and thank its leaders for their support in Iraq, where Mongolians form the third largest troop contingent per capita. “In Iraq, Mongolian forces have helped make possible a stunning transformation,†Mr Bush said.

As Mr Rumsfeld’s visit emphasised, the US has been forging closer military ties with the country, strategically located on the border of China and Russia. There are fears about its vulnerability to an expansionist China, which would be interested in its natural resources – oil, coal, copper and uranium. Mongolia was ruled by China from 1691 until the early 20th century.

One aim in giving Mongolia the high profile of a presidential visit is to build diplomatic protection from its bigger neighbours. Ahead of his trip, Mr Bush said: “By being friends, I think we can prevent any potential military dispute from arising.†He declared on Monday: “America is proud to be called your ‘third neighbour’.â€

Even so, the Mongolian foreign minister, interviewed in the Mongol Messenger, the local English-language newspaper, appeared to play down that assertion. “We perceive all nations, including the US, as our third neighbours,†he said.

In 1990, after 70 years of Soviet rule, democratic elections were held in Mongolia. “Many of you can still recall the exhilaration of voting freely for the first time after decades of tyranny,†Mr Bush said. “You know the satisfaction of seeing leaders you chose take office...and of seeing them leave office if you decide to replace them.â€

Although there are continued concerns about corruption, its politicians have learnt fast. According to a State Department biography of Nambaryn Enkhbayar, Mongolia’s president, when he won the election in 2000 after being advised by a British political consultant on how to reform his own party, he was dubbed the “Blair of the steppes†after Tony Blair, UK prime minister.

Mr Enkhbayar also has other British ties. He has translated novels by Virginia Woolf and Charles Dickens.

For all the military and symbolic overtones, Mr Bush’s trip was also about something simpler: presidential tourism. On the way from the airport, silhouettes of soldiers bordered the route. In downtown Ulan Bator, Mongolia’s Soviet roots were evident in the city’s architecture.

Mr Enkhbayar showed Mr Bush into a traditional ger, a circular felt-lined tent, overlooked by a towering statue of Genghis Khan.

Mr Bush seemed pleased to review 200 local police officers, sporting swords, long brown riding boots and bright costumes. That compared with his visible unease in Beijing when he reviewed the military troops in the Great Hall of the People.

Later, Mr Bush watched Mongol warriors on horseback, drank – tentatively – fermented mare’s milk, and listened to traditional throat singing.

As he ended his challenging week-long trip to four Asian countries, Mr Bush offered Mongolians his highest praise. “I feel very much at home in your country. This is a beautiful land, with huge skies and vast horizons – like my home state of Texas.â€

http://news.ft.com/cms/s/66d5ae02-5aaa-11da-8628-0000779e2340.html

Was that just a racial slur against Mongolians you just made???

And about his threat to me that he's going to find me and bust my teeth in (code for "I'm gonna kill you") which you purposely ignored? You are a poor excuse for a moderator, loser.

Come out of the closet and reveal your true right wing self, fool.

And about his threat to me that he's going to find me and bust my teeth in (code for "I'm gonna kill you") which you purposely ignored? You are a poor excuse for a moderator, loser.

u'r just a nancy-boy, salami smuggl'n, colon cowboy jonzing for a face full of nut @ your next circle jerk!

cherna!

pajarraco!

as for the "kill you" thingy.........LOL

U'R SUCH A FLAMMING PUSSY! LOL

Look, I'm republican, which means: I say what I mean. No hidden msg's. I don't speak in code. If I say I wanna kick your teeth in (which I never did, then that's what I meant). If I say I wanna break your face, then I wanna break your face. But Kill you? huh? LOL u'R SUCH A PUSSYBITCH!

kILL YOU? nAH!!!!

I take more pleasure in knowing you have to look at your pathetic face everymorning in the mirror. Life is nothing more than a prolonged sentence of suffering, bitterness and misery for you,,,,,,,,,,You getting my drift fuckface? hUH? lol

NOw, print that puta! But you better run! LOL

L

u'r just a nancy-boy, salami smuggl'n, colon cowboy jonzing for a face full of nut @ your next circle jerk!

cherna!

pajarraco!

as for the "kill you" thingy.........LOL

U'R SUCH A FLAMMING PUSSY! LOL

Look, I'm republican, which means: I say what I mean. No hidden msg's. I don't speak in code. If I say I wanna kick your teeth in (which I never did, then that's what I meant). If I say I wanna break your face, then I wanna break your face. But Kill you? huh? LOL u'R SUCH A PUSSYBITCH!

kILL YOU? nAH!!!!

I take more pleasure in knowing you have to look at your pathetic face everymorning in the mirror. Life is nothing more than a prolonged sentence of suffering, bitterness and misery for you,,,,,,,,,,You getting my drift fuckface? hUH? lol

NOw, print that puta! But you better run! LOL

L

You don't intimidate me, nor impress me. So when are you gonna avenge the death of your cousin by going to Iraq since you love quagmires so much?

Take igloo with you. He could use a sexing up by you, fagboy.

Fucking cock smoking beaner fag. Fucking retard. Get back on the banana boat, fucking cockroach.

You fear me and you know it.

L

For one who is supposedly standing up for the "rights" of Iraqis, you are a virulent racist. I appear a "right-winger" to you because you are so far left that Michael Moore would be a neo-con to you! I am actually glad that you call me "rightist" as that probably means I'm still sane.

What is your whole point to this? You just seem like a chronic government basher - an entity that actually does a huge disservice to people with legitimate concerns with the administration.

NOte to you: When you post articles that continuosly bash the US, you reveal your extremist character.

For one who is supposedly standing up for the "rights" of Iraqis, you are a virulent racist. I appear a "right-winger" to you because you are so far left that Michael Moore would be a neo-con to you! I am actually glad that you call me "rightist" as that probably means I'm still sane.

What is your whole point to this? You just seem like a chronic government basher - an entity that actually does a huge disservice to people with legitimate concerns with the administration.

NOte to you: When you post articles that continuosly bash the US, you reveal your extremist character.

:lol3:

Translation:

I defend the criminal act of dr logic's threat. I condone the threats made to other CP members by neo con extremists and I defend the criminal acts by the US government. I defend the RACISM of the far right exremists. I'm out of the closet now. My true neo conservative extremism is revealed.

YOU ARE A POOR EXCUSE FOR A MOD!

Fucking mongoloid.

Shut the fuck up and resign you cunt.

:lol3:

Translation:

YOU ARE A POOR EXCUSE FOR A MOD!

Fucking mongoloid.

Shut the fuck up and resign you cunt.

How inclusive and tolerant of you, Scooter?

If we have to put up w/ you, then you've got to tolerate us...Right?

God................Bless................America................