Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armand Van Helden at Spundae 11/26 - guestlist!

clubheavenla

I will be opening for Armand Van Helden this coming weekend at Spundae. Its been almost 2 years since he has played in the LA area. I am sure that he needs no introduction, but if you haven't heard of him or if you just are not familiar with his music, you can check out his website for more information www.armandvanhelden.com as it has all kinds of updates, photos and downloads from his new album and beyond.

Peter (Spundae) is now going to allow me a discount list for the show this weekend. Instead of the usual $25 cover, I will have a special list open till Midnight for just $15. To get yourself on the list, please send me an email with your 1st and last names (with no more than plus 3) by NO LATER than 3pm this Saturday the 26th. Please be sure and put "AVH - Spundae" in the subject line of your email so there is no confusion.

There are 3 area's of music at Spundae now plus the largest outdoor patio in Los Angeles. Food is served all night on the patio and the sound system is just plain massive! I always have a great time playing at Spundae as the crowd is truly a mix of everything you can imagine in LA. Straights/Gays, Hippie/Conservative, Trance/House, Commercial/Underground and everything in between. Drinks don't cost as much as most clubs in LA and the atmosphere is very relaxed and social...basically, the way it should be.

For more info on the club and on Spundae, please visit: www.Spundae.com

I hope to see you all there!

Regards,

Pat

pat@godskitchen.com

_____

PS - don't forget about Rylan's going away party that night too!

I will be playing from 3:30am - 5am.

info at www.allhousemusic.com