Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dane Cook

deeelite1

Seen him 4 times live.. guy is sik! Gonna be on SNL this sat I believe

Lets play a game, whos in my mouth

about 3 yrs ago or so after he released his first CD "Harmful is Swallowed" I was hooked, so I saw him in a lil nothing comedy club in the city he was RIDICULOUS..

the place was EMPTY back then, now his shows sell out so fast. :(

Yup, last time I seen him was at the Comedy Store in LA, had front row seats right in front on the mic... guy is crazy..

Just checked, hes doing snl this sat night

wow..

i seriously have been having the most ROTTENEST day imaginable and you single handedly (is that a word?) put THE biggest Kool-Aid smile on my face by sharing that information with me

thank you so much :bounce:

been a fan since the guys been working tiny ass comedy clubs... by far one of the best comics out right now... next comic to blow up and get a show on comedy central... (any ch. for that matter) my predication...

I came across him back in the summer of 2002.. by accident I downloaded a video clip of him from LimeWire and was like whoooooo who is this..

back then he was just doing the small Cali clubs, not even touring or anything..

he's def one of my faves.. its rare to find a comedien that can be funny without being so vulgar or racist.

he was rated #1 comic by comedy central back in '01... had a huge college following toured colleges... first big comedy gig in '00 on comedy central. did lil spots on late night talk shows but here you go this december 3rd, snl... get ready... choooooose wisely holyman...

he was rated #1 comic by comedy central back in '01... had a huge college following toured colleges... first big comedy gig in '00 on comedy central. did lil spots on late night talk shows but here you go this december 3rd, snl... get ready... choooooose wisely holyman...

I'm gonna set my TiVo for it TONIGHT

I can't wait.. hahaha

ahhhhh

remember when he did that college tour last year? and you needed a college ID to buy tickets?

i was so pissed.

hopefully itll will take snl out of its suckstreak... snl is horrible now.. makes me angry watching it... and i cant believe they started using canned laughter as well...

wait..

canned laughter = fake audience? NO WAY!! When did this happen?

I stopped watching SNL when Cheri Oteri left.. back then I never missed an episode.

Cheri Oteri

Molly Shannon

Will Ferral

Chris Katan

and da Ladies Mannnnnnnnnnnnn

I haven't watched SNL live or even wanted to in a long long long time

wait..

canned laughter = fake audience? NO WAY!! When did this happen?

I stopped watching SNL when Cheri Oteri left.. back then I never missed an episode.

audience is still there but its just not funny, new cast got canned laughter...

i rarely ever watch it, but sometimes if im home or near a tv on saturday night i put it on out of habit, and its just plain awful now... awful. and the only thing they have going for them that makes the audience "actually" laugh is when they start to laugh at themselves when they realise how stupid the sketches are...