Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to all my friends at WORLD

So mad at you - wasn't even going out but then everyone starts calling and plants seeds in someone's mind. SO- then we go out and your not there- so not right. What a night you missed girl. Denny was O-T-H BRO! The music was incredible. Had a great time- missed you mucho. Until next time! cwm23.gif

Don't you ever pull THAT shit again! I sounded like a broken record all night..."where's sin?", "has sin gotten here yet?" "have you seen sin?" Repeat Repeat Repeat. I saved you a seat on the sit n spin all night and you never showed up. You were very very missed, you missed a splendid evening though as Mr. Tsettos played exceptionally well...I am sure you'll be there this saturday...right?

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

WHATS UP SAYNO,

I MISSED YOU TOO.ITS NICE TO FEEL WANTED. I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS. THIS WEEKEND COULD BE A POSSIBILITY, A GOOD ONE AT THAT. I'M SURE DT SPUN HIS FACE OFF!!! DID YOU AT LEAST GET UP TO DANCE OR DID YOU SIT IN THE SPOT? IF I COME OUT THIS WEEKEND I'M GOING TO NEED TO GET CRAZY!!!!

Originally posted by sin-sational:

WHATS UP SAYNO,

I MISSED YOU TOO.ITS NICE TO FEEL WANTED. I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS. THIS WEEKEND COULD BE A POSSIBILITY, A GOOD ONE AT THAT. I'M SURE DT SPUN HIS FACE OFF!!! DID YOU AT LEAST GET UP TO DANCE OR DID YOU SIT IN THE SPOT? IF I COME OUT THIS WEEKEND I'M GOING TO NEED TO GET CRAZY!!!!

No, I was up and down, but when I was up...it was like a baby giraffe on Crack!! YOU MUST come this week, I am having withdrawls! PLEASE????? I always find a reason to get crazy, so I'll be right there with ya this week!

------------------

Alright, I'm 90% sure I'll go. The thing is , I have a Christmas get together with some of my girlfriends, and they will be mad if I don't show up ,so maybe I'll go there for a little while. What do you do on Friday nites? I need to go out as much as possible tis weekend.

Saynotodrama likes to arrive at 9:30 so she can help cut the limes for the bartenders.

LOL!

Originally posted by saynotodrama:

ok..you just make sure you're out of that x-mas get together by 12 midnight!!! Get my number from QB whenever you speak to her.

Originally posted by bumparella:

Saynotodrama likes to arrive at 9:30 so she can help cut the limes for the bartenders.

LOL!

ROLMFAO!!! ZIP IT! You only wish you could stay awake as long as I can.

------------------

Originally posted by bumparella:

Listen up honey! I can stay awake..I just need a good nap! :-)

RIGHT!!!!! I have one thing to say....

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...IN TWILO?

------------------

Originally posted by sin-sational:

YOU DON'T REALIZE HOW ADDICTING THIS BOARD IS UNTIL YOUR ITERNET SERVICES ARE DOWN FOR MOST OF THE DAY. I NEED TO GET A LIFE!!

SAYNO, YOU DIDN'T TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE DOING ON FRIDAY? AND WHERE IS QUEEN BITCH? DID SHE FALL DOWN A HOLE SOMEWHERE?

She's sick...which I am beginning to feel. Not sure about Friday yet. Depends on how I feel...If I am sick, I am not going out..saving it for Saturday.

------------------

Give me a break hong kong like your really going to leave when you probably won't be able to walk. I have to drive to Freehold on Sunday morning, and I'm staying for the full duration. I'll go from one ride to the other. Whats the deal with NYE tix ? oh and by the way I'm blowing off the others to come to World so I'll be disowned shortly .

Yo, wassup ladies?

I'm at The World every week.

Maybe this week we could plan a meetup.

Let me know.

If you need a list, just say HAZE List.

I can give you a few Comps too, just E-Mail or call me.

I always hook my ClubNYC peeps up.

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

haze.jpg

http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

(201)381-6987

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Cheetah

Fridays -Roxy, Limelight, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT

Guest crystalmethodny

Hey Ladies and Gents,

Any of you going to the white party? I might come by... besides, I need to show up and represent for Jared Scream!!

He's the bizzomb, and well respected.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Archived