Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R3 Ventures Cordially Invites You To 4 Years Of "Made By Music"

binoys

R3 Ventures And Myself(Binoy Shah) Would Like To Invite You To A Very Special Night For All Of Us At R3 Ventures.

Saturday December 17th We Celebrate 4 Years Of *Sessions Saturday Nights At Deko Lounge!!

Seems like just yesterday when we first opened our doors on Saturday Nights At Deko Lounge. The *Sessions party has become one of the best parties in New Jersey And even New York. Thanks to the support of all of our loyal patrons, and of course ownership and management that has faith in their staff, and are not scared to take chances. Our commitment to customer service has brought us many return customers and to us thats what its all about.

Our goal when we first started was to make this party music oriented, whether it be with cutting edge dance music, and world renown dj/producers or with a hip hop dj that incorporates rock & roll, heavy metal, freestyle, 80's classics and phenomenal turntable skills into his sets. That is why we chose the slogan "MADE BY MUSIC." We could not be happier with what the party has become. We owe this to all our open minded customers, that allow us to bring in talent that they have never heard of, and trust our judgment.

We also owe a lot of this to our resident DJs Richie Santana & Klutch

Richie has educated the Deko crowd with cutting edge dance music over a course of 4 years to what they are now. Very open minded and willing to listen to a new DJ or a night of music they have never heard...and then not stop talking about it for days!!

DJ Klutch has been our resident DJ in the bass*ment since the beginning. He has amazed ppl with his turntable skills, and has even made a hip hop fan out of myself! The things that kid can do on the turntables simply amazes me. His original blends and edits blow ppl away every week. His mix CDs are simply amazing, and his ability to hold it down every week is unmatched.

I know this was a little long, but this party means a lot to all of us. And we just want to let you know how grateful we are to have loyal customers like you.

With that I hope you call can join us this Saturday, December 17th for the

*Sessions 4 Year Anniversary

Resident DJ's Richie Santana & Klutch

Guest DJ Teo Tee

Print This Invite Out For Free Admission And Entrance To Grey Goose Cocktail Party(9-11pm)

Thank You For Your Support,

Binoy Shah

R3 Ventures

www.dekolounge.com

www.r3ventures.com