Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bruce Almighty BBQ Friday 23rd

lotto

Bruce Almighty BBQ

For CJ and CP

For those of you who know Marcus aka Mirza he will be down for the holidays so we are throwing a welcome home / Holiday BBQ

The BBQ will be held on Friday 23rd 8:00pm till when ever we fucking feel like or until the Dj train recks!

We only have till next Friday so we want to get everyone in on it and help out like always. We need people to bring food or drinks or whatever you can bring to the PARTY. PM me with what you can bring and as the day gets closer I will be updating the list to see what we have covered. :pint:

Djs PM me if your interested in playing. Once again we will do our best to get everyone an opportunity to play so if you get listed then great if not then come prepared anyways just in case.

BBQ address and Directions

5161 NW 77th ct

Coconut creek, FL 33073

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=5161+NW+77th+Ct&csz=Coconut+Creek%2C+Fl+33073&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

mapimage?MAPData=3pFW3_hyzy3kOAxYEy6mDpiL8F0CjIHlg.W8KcZi72tBgIB.sj5N.RUoOCpfIQkcl0aobWL0SniTF_rd56Ze01Y8c5_mDaxiUGjFkBFC5nVDkaE-