Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abdul Atel wtf your name is....

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Why can't ppl mind their own fuckign business???? Girlie, I got a meeting to go to.. I'll give you a call towards the end of the day wink.gif

I think he was just trying to be nice smile.gif ....thats all..........

yeh...call me later.......... smile.gif

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

I'm new to this board but I've been reading a little in the past and I checked the photos with this girl and who two friends.

The blonde with the big tits is alright boobie-wise and the skinny blonde has an OK face. But the brunette isnt much to look at. Just MHO so dont argue with me.

And I cant stand Hindus, they smell like curry and basmati rice all day and follow me around the QuickyMart as if I were black.

recap-

brunett.............4

skinny blonde.......6

gifted blonde.......7 (mostly boobie points)

L8R guys,

booty direct

Every 1 in 1000 things you say have maybe a little humor to it Bastardino, but most of what you say is pathetic... The things that I have considered funny were when you make fun of some general thing... When you make attacks on people, that shit is NOT funny at all. When you attack a specific race that shit is NOT funny at all, whether you are a member of that race or not (ever heard of self-loathing?)... It is unfortunate that you have to harrass nice people to make yourself feel better/funny whatever the fuck floats your boat. Have you met Zoya personally? She is a nice person. Why do you feel the need to attack her every 5 minutes??

cwm20.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

Originally posted by quanto_magnus:

Every 1 in 1000 things you say have maybe a little humor to it Bastardino, but most of what you say is pathetic... The things that I have considered funny were when you make fun of some general thing... When you make attacks on people, that shit is NOT funny at all. When you attack a specific race that shit is NOT funny at all, whether you are a member of that race or not (ever heard of self-loathing?)... It is unfortunate that you have to harrass nice people to make yourself feel better/funny whatever the fuck floats your boat. Have you met Zoya personally? She is a nice person. Why do you feel the need to attack her every 5 minutes??

cwm20.gif

I have nothing against her. She's the one that started fucking with me in the first place, go back to archives and you'll see for yourself. I used to post my brilliant posts on here and she started asking me on dates. So I was like I'm sorry i'm busy that night. Then it escilated. SHe started asking me if I could meet her in alleys and show her my cock (i'm serious bro). I said no Leave me alone. Then the name calling began. She called me a mother fucking prick and shit like that so that's when I had no choice to become offensive. Yah now she's quieted down but still, I will be scarred for life by her words.

cwm3.gifcwm36.gifcwm21.gif

Originally posted by bastardino:

I have nothing against her. She's the one that started fucking with me in the first place, go back to archives and you'll see for yourself. I used to post my brilliant posts on here and she started asking me on dates. So I was like I'm sorry i'm busy that night. Then it escilated. SHe started asking me if I could meet her in alleys and show her my cock (i'm serious bro). I said no Leave me alone. Then the name calling began. She called me a mother fucking prick and shit like that so that's when I had no choice to become offensive. Yah now she's quieted down but still, I will be scarred for life by her words.

oowwwwwwww ....poor BASTARD..........puke...

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Okay this has gone too long enough alpha!!

Next time I'll make sure my knee really slams into your "manhood" harder then Wedneseday night!!

You are fucking with the wrong people!!!

Is this what you live for?

Saying that people are ugly?

To have fun and piss people off??

To say shit about them??

I don't even think I heard one nice word out of your mouth!!!

The only time you can carry on a conversation with someone is only a guy!!!

WTF???????

AND STOP SAYING FUCKING LIES!!!!!!!!

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

Originally posted by bastardino:

Mmmmm Hmmmm.....

cwm34.gifcwm25.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

You know guys, A little sympathy for Zoya here. This guy has been annoying her for the longest time...all she needs to see is these extra comments. So let's quit the side remarks.

Zoya, don't take offense to this idiot. I know how long he's been going at it but just ignore him. You've got some true friends that respect you...we all know what a great person you really are and what an ass this bastardino person is.

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA