Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cielo on nye looks impressive, imo

Tedd patterson and willie graff def know how to throw down some serious beats. Willie is an amazing dj and a resident dj at cielo as well, hes opened up for roger sanchez, dubtribe recently. Tedd pattersons monthly VIBAL party musically is so consistent. Out of the 31 or so times ive been to this monthly party only 2 nights he wasnt flawless. 12hrs of music by these guys sounds like a great thing. Still not sure if im goin or not yet,sadly, so have fun for those who do go, and if your still looking for something to do afterwards then head over to SHELTER cause im sure thatplace will stay opened till at least 2 or 3o or 4pm like last yr. And if you still have energy after that go to 718 sessions new yrs day opartty starting at 6pm over at deep.

image.jpg

718-1205front-web.jpg

718-1205back-web.jpg

Heres a quick sample of the music willie graff usually drops around 12am as he begins to pick it up (bout 30 secs):

http://www.vitalvinyl.com/library/audioLink.ra?item_id=41067&track_id=13316&type=track

And heres tedd as well as he gets warmed up:

http://www.music-head.de/sounds/nph-sound.ram?labelcode=32100780

Its about 1:55 in length and then changes into another song but i dont know why in this clip.

i got he e-mail about this yesterday. The boyfriend's spinning til 2 at Tao, and then we were thinking of heading over. Between Willie and Tedd, and Cielo, and the fact that its ONLY $50!!!! you can't go wrong. Gabe, I hope to see you (AND ALL THE OTHER TEDD HEADS, FOR THAT MATTER) there that night so we can ring in the New Year on the dance floor that has to be by far my favorite, with two dj's that you can't go wrong with.

• 2 weeks later...