Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I cant believe BORIS is playing at CIELO yes that DJ BORIS

boris sucks, heard him once, its easy to play a set from near opening to early in the am when ya play the entire track n mix it on the lows, pfff. Christ he's dull, defilin cielo with his presence n music >_<

you are so ignorant. and its really pathetic how you seem to think you can judge someone off one set.

i have no idea your ears with the epicenter of taste for all things music related, and were so finely tuned to make such assessment such as that.

jealousy must be a bitch...you must hate that you think he sucks sooo bad but packs a club all the time, has a record contract, and makes some serious paper doin it.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are so ignorant. and its really pathetic how you seem to think you can judge someone off one set.

i have no idea your ears with the epicenter of taste for all things music related, and were so finely tuned to make such assessment such as that.

jealousy must be a bitch...you must hate that you think he sucks sooo bad but packs a club all the time, has a record contract, and makes some serious paper doin it.

hey douche bag, jealous of what, i dont care what he has or who he brings in, i dont like him and find him EXTREMELY dull. His music is very monotnous and its exactly what one expects from a big name club dj. Good for him that he's making money by giving subpar music lovers that kind of shit, so congrats to you for settling but yes I do prefer quality over hype.

hey douche bag, jealous of what, i dont care what he has or who he brings in, i dont like him and find him EXTREMELY dull. His music is very monotnous and its exactly what one expects from a big name club dj. Good for him that he's making money by giving subpar music lovers that kind of shit, so congrats to you for settling but yes I do prefer quality over hype.

you lost all credibility when you said you've heard ONE set

i guess knowing the history of this culture in terms of music/djs/scenes/clubs/people/ producers isnt something you guys really care about.

I respect your knowledge for music/djs/scenes/clubs/people/ producers and whateevr but its not like you have degree in this field nor are you making any money in doing so. Maybe you should talk to DaVe about being mod on this board because with all your knowledge on this field, you should be gettin paid top $$$.

you lost all credibility when you said you've heard ONE set

all it took was one, for 6 whole hours, christ. I wanted someone to kick me in the head.

that stuff must really just rot the average club goers brain, no wonder they can't tell the difference between good and bad music, tsk tsk.