Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody curious/excited about DJ SNEAK at SOL this fri 12/23

Personally ive never heard him live b4 so im very excited and curious to see what hes gonna sound like. Some of his productions have been massive so should be quite the night. Anybody else coming or will danny tenaglia and erick morillo have all of you guys. I know im goin to danny t after sneak.

Personally ive never heard him live b4 so im very excited and curious to see what hes gonna sound like. Some of his productions have been massive so should be quite the night. Anybody else coming or will danny tenaglia and erick morillo have all of you guys. I know im goin to danny t after sneak.

me and you gabe are on the same path for the evening .. sneak then danny ... sneak is the motherfuckin man .. heard him back in the day at a rave .. fresh to death ...

me and you gabe are on the same path for the evening .. sneak then danny ... sneak is the motherfuckin man .. heard him back in the day at a rave .. fresh to death ...

I tell ya this much mike cause i dunno if ya been to sol yet but its a nice size room which means we wont be kicking and punching each other while dancing lol.

this is gonna be one hell of a party!

cant wait for this one andy! good job in bringing back this unsung hero of EDM ..

I tell ya this much mike cause i dunno if ya been to sol yet but its a nice size room which means we wont be kicking and punching each other while dancing lol.

That time at cielo was bananas bro!!