Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Chance To Chill

groovefire

chilledjpg.jpg

This Wednesday night, December 21st, marks the last Chilled @ Moda for 2005. The night will take a long winter’s nap until after the holidays, returning January 11th.

So please join us this week for the last chance to chill at Moda this year, with Mike and I playing the usual mix downtempo, deep house, funk, soul, worldbeat, reggae and old school hip hop.

As always, we’ll have no cover charge, free valet parking, and 2 for 1 drink specials from 10-11:30.

Moda is located at 525 South Water Street, India Point, Providence.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and btw, we're hanging in Newport Friday night, plan on it.

I'm working the 8AM to midnight shift that night.

When you make these plans, could you give me two weeks notice? I have ten vacation days to use from my day job, before March 1st. I'd like to use them to do something fun with my friends instead of just using them to use them.

For $52M, the Yanks can def have that no-arm, retard-talking, douche-agent-employing, my-brother-looking jerk.

i recall u guys had a hard on for arod and than he sucked after he went to the yankees. happens a lot w. red sox nation. players suck if they dont play for the soxs? will manny suck too after he gets traded?

A-Rod is a good player, but embarrassed himself as a Yankee in 2004. The fight with Tek, the faggy arm slap, etc.

And I didn't say Damon sucked. He has a great bat, probably best lead-off hitter in baseball. But his defense is suspect and he has no arm, seriously. He's not worth $52M.

Manny has incredible run production, but plays NO defense at all, skips work more than Joe Mama, and costs too much money. So again, he doesn't suck, but all things considered, he ain't a sweet deal for the Sox either.

A-Rod is a good player, but embarrassed himself as a Yankee in 2004. The fight with Tek, the faggy arm slap, etc.

And I didn't say Damon sucked. He has a great bat, probably best lead-off hitter in baseball. But his defense is suspect and he has no arm, seriously. He's not worth $52M.

Manny has incredible run production, but plays NO defense at all, skips work more than Joe Mama, and costs too much money. So again, he doesn't suck, but all things considered, he ain't a sweet deal for the Sox either.

:laugh: :laugh:

u r 100% correct. almost no baseball player is worth what they get paid, until there is a salary cap shit like this will continue.

and yes damon's arm sucks, arod chokes and manny is a clown BUT its still fun to talk non sense esp in a city where the nightly news revolves on the soxs and pats.

:laugh: :laugh: