Clubplanet Nightlife Community

old school david morales mix for ya!!!

vision

FUNNY THING ABOUT THIS MORALES SET AND HIS ESSENTIAL 1995 SET, IS I HAVE MOST of those songs in my record collection. Thank you for the link.

why is that funny? you're not "special" or anything b/c of that...I have all of them too. Is there some kind of special award I need to receive because of that now?

why is that funny? you're not "special" or anything b/c of that...I have all of them too. Is there some kind of special award I need to receive because of that now?

Man does everybody tkae what i say way out of context now a days. I mean its funny cause it takes me back to this point in my lfie where me and my brother would go to record shops and spend hrs at all these places, rock n soul, vinyl mania, disco rama,etc, and well i was only 15 yrs old and i remember being in the store thinking i cant wait to get older to be a dj. Turns out i just became a dancer of sorts and dont wanna be a dj. Sorry liquid if my words bother ya i guess i shoudlve been more clear as to why it was funny to me personALLY.