Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When the ball drops you will have in your hands ....

elevatedflow

When the ball drops you will have in your hands ....  

24 members have voted

1. 1. When the ball drops you will have in your hands ....

• your new years kiss\fuck
    • your favorite drink
    • your favorite bump
    • your favorite food
    • your remote to change the channel so you can go to sleep ya old fuck

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should just sniff the 2 g's tonight... that way you can still start the new year coke free...

I didn't mean I was going to go coke free all year, tha'ts crazy talk. I meant that I wasn't going to do any on NYE...

I ended up getting 2 more, and 2 pills... did 1g last night. Still have 3 for tonight! and the pills!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

do you also have an inhaler too?? :love: i feel like such a nerd busting out my inhaler at a club..

did you ever drink on prednisone??

yup...I have an inhaler...took it last night actually albuter.jpg

I have several steriod inhalers also...

I always bring my inhaler to the club...just take it in the bathroom and if people say something to you tell them to fuck off...you have to take it if you want to breathe.

I can't remember if I have ever drank on pred...take them nice and early, like 10-12 hours before you drink and then drink if you want. If you start feeling sick just stop drinking.

Hope you feel better :)

yup...I have an inhaler...took it last night actually albuter.jpg

I have several steriod inhalers also...

I always bring my inhaler to the club...just take it in the bathroom and if people say something to you tell them to fuck off...you have to take it if you want to breathe.

I can't remember if I have ever drank on pred...take them nice and early, like 10-12 hours before you drink and then drink if you want. If you start feeling sick just stop drinking.

Hope you feel better :)

thanks... yeah, i take it with me wherever i go and usually if i forget it, it just ruins the night a little bit because it's all i think about.. if i do need it when im out i usually just bust it out wherever.. when im winded i really cant be bothered with walking anywhere private so id rather just look like a nerd with my inhaler.. it's all good..

jim.. wow back to back nights of lots of blow... your poor nasal cavity...

happy new years everybody!!!