Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AMAZING night at CIELO nye!!

wow, it was a crazy crazy night. got there around 2 and stayed till 6. Ted Patterson and Willie Graff were freaking lethal together. I did not stop dancing from the moment i got in until the moment i left. I dont know what it is about that place but the vibe cant be matched anywhere. Great great night!!! oh and have a happy new year guys! = )

I enjoyed the electro they were dropping amongst the great house tunes. So deep yet so mastered. Definetely an interesting night with both interchanging on the decks. The energy level was pretty high all night but I'm sure all that booze being drunk had to do with that also. hehe Happy New Years!

fab night.,. simply fab.,. didn't stop form the moment i walked in around 2 til i left around 5. willie and tedd just had the place on fire, going from one place to another, from downtempo iberian to dt's elements to a dope ass remix of "dontcha" by the pussy cat dolls (need to ask tedd where he got that one cos it is HOT!!!!!!!). anyways, how could a new years at cielo with willie and tedd be anything BUT amazing? im jsut sad that gabe left without saying bye to me:splat: