Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's up with the ice skating in Central Park meet-up today?. . . . .

Originally posted by terminator:

Lesson in life you just learned my 2 naive friends. Take this Board seriously and bunrned you'll be. You two and anyone else who doesn't fit their ideal way of thinking is ignored. LOL.

Um... alright? Did anyone ever decide on a time? I have 2 gigs during the day playing 2 parties w/ 2 different bands, so I can't do anything till LAAAAAter... keep postin, y'all... unlike our friend of little faith here believes, this is a cohesive group.

- Meli -

P.S. Terminator, if you look at the super-successful meetup that was held 12/13/00, you'd see you're quite wrong... or were you personally stood up for a meet-up and now you're scorned? Why so sour on the group? By the looks of it you haven't even been on all that long...

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Originally posted by wizard:

terminator- i don't know how that fits this topic really, but if that's the case, then i prefer being ignored.

be cool

Amen to that one...coze if that's the truth...than "thank you very much but NO thank you" ...and they don't even know what they are missing wink.gif

Be free.

If you guys had read the board yesterday, I did do a post stating what Myrlin just said... Update at 3, but I am doing a post now to give a little update....

It is drizzling out side right now. That does not bother me. I am still willing to ice skate in a light drizzle, but as the day moves on it is supposed to rain heavier...

To Flying_high and grepanelli. Sorry I did not call you guys directly. I have written down your phone numbers and was going to do a round of calls today. Unfortunately my plans to do it yesterday got seriously thwarted by some bad shit that happened at work... cwm6.gif

To Terminator: Blow me, puck ass!!! Don't be a bitch and try to stir shit up. You don't know me and you obviously don't know many (if any) people on the board. They are not naive to think someone will get ahold of them, because I will. I don't really care what their way of thinking is. All I want to do is organize some people to go ice skating. You want to come? Even with that rather lame statement you made, you are still welcome to join us if you wish.

We are meeting at the Starbucks on 60th and Columbus Circle if weather permits.... 4:00pm

I will try to do another update in another hour or so, then the 3pm "official" determination....

cwm4.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

Actually the weather is lousy and Hugh said hed call closer to 3. Also, the meetup if the wewather didnt suck was at 4.

Silly people. Anyhow, Im stuck doing some side work to finsih a project sso i wont be n the city till later anyhow.

smile.gif

People need to relax

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

druid3.gif