Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To those of you who were with me at Pappa, Thong, & Quivver about 2 months ago.....

You guys are totally going to think Im crazy! This is great though and Im sure many of you will find it funny.

Im coming home from Twilo this morning and take the Path from 33rd. Im obviously going to be completely *exhausted* by this time so I fall asleep. I actually wasnt asleep but it felt like I could have been. Anyway, I happened to drop my book which I picked up on the way out of Twilo and my water bottle on the floor of the train. I didnt even realize. Then for some reason, I opened my eyes and across from me there was this older gentleman holding my water bottle and he handed it back to me with a smile...I of course laughed. Then, I look over to the left and there is this younger Chinese man reading my book. (laughed again) He hands it back to me then a minute later asks if he can finish reading it. I gladly handed it back to him but Im looking at him as if I knew him. He looked sooo familiar and I just couldnt figure it out. So, I just closed my eyes and tried to forget about it.

The music from tonight started playing in my head and then all of the sudden *BOOM*! I had a flash back of when I was sitting up on the box when Pappa and them were spinning at Twilo!

Youre never going to believe who it was! Anyone happen to remember the guy who was humping the garbage can and then became incredibly saddened when the staff removed it? He was humping the pole where Stephan was dancing early in the evening?? Well, I was sitting across from our famous "garbage bucket humper". Now of course at first I didnt think it could be him at all. Just thought maybe I saw a resemblence. During the ride, he gets up to sit next to me and asked about Twilo tonight. I told him and he went on to say that its one of his favorite clubs. Immediately, I had to ask him if he was there the night of Pappa. He said "yes" and that he had gone there that night all by himself and got *WAY FUCKED UP* . Small world we live in huh guys!

Just thought Id share that with you. I thought it was nutty. Now Im off to bed....hope everyone has a wonderful Morning!! cwm35.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE