Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Back in Town and Need Help

Hey guys. Used to be a Vinyl goer, but have been out of the scene for a while. Got some people coming into town Sat and looking for a Vinal-like place to go. Can you give any recomendations on where this place might be, we need help in all aspects for Sat....

i can be bias and say come thur to a party im hosting at sullivan room on sat with some good music and good peeps danincg. Dont have to deal with none of the big room nonsense and people who are actualyl thier for the party not just to look pretty. Theres pictures of the last party i had a few days ago at sully under my bday review.

I can also recommend goin to CIELO for a much more prettier looking venue, as well as LOVE the best soundsystem in NYC with local djs kim lightfoot, herb martin, and from th paradise garage VICTOR ROSADO. This will have people from all ages dancing around for the love of musi.c

Good luck finding something you will like and have fun, would love to see you bring your peeps over to sully though hehe. This way you can walk out with some tired legs and some free cds we are giving out.