Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have a horrible secret to tell you...

petrol

I can't explain why, but it seems every other morning last week I woke up with 'Night Fever' by the Bee Gees in my head. And then it would stay in my head for like half the day...

So, last night I bought a friggin' Bee Gees CD in an effort to get it out of my head. It kind of worked, but now Jive Talkin' seems to be creeping in.

God I need help...the tune's starting to grow on me. Anyone else ever get nightmare songs stuck in their head?

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

Originally posted by petrol:

I can't explain why, but it seems every other morning last week I woke up with 'Night Fever' by the Bee Gees in my head. And then it would stay in my head for like half the day...

So, last night I bought a friggin' Bee Gees CD in an effort to get it out of my head. It kind of worked, but now Jive Talkin' seems to be creeping in.

God I need help...the tune's starting to grow on me. Anyone else ever get nightmare songs stuck in their head?

LoL i wake up with gloria gaynor, just keep thinking about you... or abba money...

I just think theres some evil person out there directing 70's dreams

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif