Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Village Voice BBS Question

Anybody ever try those adds on the back of the paper offering $$$ for smoking weed ... "men get paid for Sex" adds ... and all kinda phycological out-patient research ... just wanna know if its all true ..

look:

1. get to smoke weed legally

2. dont have to buy weed

3. GET PAID for getting high

WTF......is there ANYBODY that did this?

(in my opinion its somekinda trap - has to be)

------------------

Wormdive.gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com

Originally posted by Unbound:

Anybody ever try those adds on the back of the paper offering $$$ for smoking weed ... "men get paid for Sex" adds ... and all kinda phycological out-patient research ... just wanna know if its all true ..

look:

1. get to smoke weed legally

2. dont have to buy weed

3. GET PAID for getting high

WTF......is there ANYBODY that did this?

(in my opinion its somekinda trap - has to be)

lol i'll try it with ya!

------------------

~LiPz~
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

when i was a freshman in college, i answered an add to test out a new anti depressant drug. i went to the preliminary interview, figuring on getting paid to take uppers.

i was able to convince the researchers that i was depressed (which kind of sucks, bc i dont think i was). anyway, i didnt go thru with it bc i didnt have a car and they needed to see me every other day.

it turns out that the drug was a new form of prozac (that never made it to the market). looking back on it, i am glad i didnt do it. prozac fucks with ppl, never mind what the new and unapproved shit would have done to me! for $50 a month its hardly worth it.

------------------

i love music!

My roomate has done that type of thing with speed and some other drug......they doped him up and he had to stay over night plus lay in a cat scan type thing for a while.......he doesn't even like drugs but he'll do anything for money......made $600 each time.....not bad huh

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Originally posted by tyco:

My roomate has done that type of thing with speed and some other drug......they doped him up and he had to stay over night plus lay in a cat scan type thing for a while.......he doesn't even like drugs but he'll do anything for money......made $600 each time.....not bad huh

Mikey

is this confidential?......damn 600$... i would take speed..damn i was gonna go try it anyways...... LikmyLipz you're with me?...... who else is coming to the infirmary to trip with us ...... i hope they'll put some nice GOA Trance on ...... cwm29.gif

------------------

Wormdive.gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com

is this confidential?......damn 600$... i would take speed..damn i was gonna go try it anyways...... LikmyLipz you're with me?...... who else is coming to the infirmary to trip with us ...... i hope they'll put some nice GOA Trance on ...... cwm29.gif

HEYYY... Sounds like the perfict first 'clubplanet' meet for me! IM IN ! WOOOHOO

I just hope they don't pull some clockwork orange type shit on me.. cause i think most of my friends would dissown me if i was more weird then what i allready am.. so be prepared if i end up like that dude from clockwork orange.. hehehe i have decided you are the perfict person to watch me ::blows big wet kiss:: XOXOXOXO

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

biglicks.gif

Yea it's not bad.......they gave him a radio and a TV, private room, food, and everything......he just had to report in a week later for questions.......what I'm thinking is laying in a cat scan while on speed.......that doesn't sound good to me.

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Originally posted by tyco:

Yea it's not bad.......they gave him a radio and a TV, private room, food, and everything......he just had to report in a week later for questions.......what I'm thinking is laying in a cat scan while on speed.......that doesn't sound good to me.

Mikey

Actually it prob wouldn't be that bad.. times like that you forget about your body.. and let your mind take control...

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

biglicks.gif