Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reggae Clubs?

justinjohnson

Starting on the 22nd I'll have a Old School Hip-Hop and Reggae night on Sobe (TBA)... it's the same night I had in Ft. Lauderdale for over 2-years... Finally bingin' it to the Beach.

I think you'd def. enjoy the night...

Haviken Hayes & K-N-S are residents w/ weekly guest like

Artime (a.k.a. Smallz) / Immortal (Scratch Academy) / Crash (MTV mixtape DJ)

Sun & WU / Lumin / Bigz / and many many more DJ's who know what "Old School" is :hoparound

we should be goin' public w/ the news real soon :cool:

Starting on the 22nd I'll have a Old School Hip-Hop and Reggae night on Sobe (TBA)... it's the same night I had in Ft. Lauderdale for over 2-years... Finally bingin' it to the Beach.

Sun & WU / Lumin / Bigz / and many many more DJ's who know what "Old School" is :hoparound

Awesome! Definitely lookin' forward to that! What about live acts though? That's what I'm really hunting for...

Nice!

Check out my sites for the reggae scene. The "real thing" - www.cyberjam.net

We cover the hottest reggae / dancehall parties in South Florida and Jamaica. Next best one is gonna be Azure in downtown fort lauderdale.

Wanna listen to reggae and dancehall and listen watch videos check out my media site www.youstation.com . you'll laugh your ass off or be pretty impressed at vidoes for songs you had no idea existed.

I swear you guys listen to more 'authentic' reggae than 'real' jamaicans! Justin your mix is off the CHAIN! of course i don't recognise 80% of the tracks - my parents probably would ;) Anyway good stuff. Datz why I love CP - "all clubs" - look out for a post for the next 'reggae' event my site endorses !

Red stripe and appleton ON ME !

I swear you guys listen to more 'authentic' reggae than 'real' jamaicans! Justin your mix is off the CHAIN! of course i don't recognise 80% of the tracks - my parents probably would ;) Anyway good stuff. Datz why I love CP - "all clubs" - look out for a post for the next 'reggae' event my site endorses !

Red stripe and appleton ON ME !

LOL!

Well, 21 years ago, when I started spinning, that's what I played on my high school radio station. Reggae & Hip Hop. :)

Lookin' forward to some of the upcoming events!