Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is igloo a girl????

ghhhhhost

i think he just has a sandy vagina.

really?....interesting, but shouldn't you spend your time doing what you do best--posting one sentence that contributes nothing....

I bet you couldn't wait to jump on this thread....:laugh: :laugh: ....lame ass

no..........douchebag. And I asked a question too--what would it matter? Would it embarass you more getting your shit stuffed up your ass by a girl? Lame jerkoff

According to this bullshit, EVERYONE who just read my post, has posted before and is contemplating posting a reply, by definition is a POSTWHORE.

If you've registered w/ ANY msg brd. and contribute; you're a POST-PUTA!

Is this what it has come to for those who continually get their asses handed to them by igloo via HIS historical points and absolutes? Resorting to name calling?

Every once in a while, someone of an obvious liberal mindset expresses themselves clearly and makes their case. Igloo politely hands them their ass. Most of the time, they just disappear and run off to some other topic about which dj's cock they would prefer to choke on. Occasionally, some just short circuit and babble incoherently about conspiracies to exterminate caribou, confiscation of their glow-stix and ruling the world.

Say what you want about Igloo, but he owns ALL of his critics! They know it, which explains the latest psycho-babble.

=============

Welcome to the Official PostWhore Inc. Website.

You're probably asking yourself what PostWhore Inc. is. Below you will find the exact definition of the company. Also, the other pages on this site will give you an in-depth look into the inner workings of the firm.

PostWhore Inc. ('pOst-hor.inc) noun:

A group of individuals that post continuously throughout the day on topics s/he either know a great deal about, is not an expert on, or knows absolutely nothing about at all, mainly for attention and in the hopes that someone will acknowledge his/her existence, see his/her wit and charm, and thank him/her for making their day that much brighter.

That in its simplest form describes what PostWhore Inc. is. We only recruit the finest of postwhores the internet has to offer in hopes of making the internet a better place for everyone. But hold on you say....How can a postwhore be good? Doesnt he/she just spam messageboards all day long? Well my friends; there is a difference. As you can see below there are the smart and stupid postwhores.

The Smart Postwhore - A person that posts a lot but always makes it a point to help people out and sometimes to get a good laugh. This is the only type of postwhore we like.

The Stupid Postwhore - A person that posts something pointless, using one word to each post, until s/he makes his/her point or the thread gets locked.

The stupid postwhore makes a bad name for the smarter postwhore. Please do anything in your power to teach this type of postwhore the error of his/her ways before s/he ruins the "postwhore" name along with his own!

Ladies and gentlemen you have been informed. We welcome you to the future.

The PostWhore Inc. Team

ahm..not to resort to childish behavior..but he told me to ask my mom if he was a guy..i think that gives me the right to at least call him a douchebag...and ur right...ive been "survvvv'd" so many times by igloo i should just stop....why dont u start by taking his cock out of your ear

and congratulations on finding the link to the website..its not in my sig or anything

ahm..not to resort to childish behavior..but he told me to ask my mom if he was a guy..i think that gives me the right to at least call him a douchebag...and ur right...ive been "survvvv'd" so many times by igloo i should just stop....why dont u start by taking his cock out of your ear

and congratulations on finding the link to the website..its not in my sig or anything

What's up SEXYTIME?

My dick in Igloo's ear? I hope he's got elephant ears to handle my girth...LOL

Seriously though, why's everyone trying Igloo?

Uh--I think you opened up with the lame "is igloo a girl" son....and the mother joke was even poking fun of myself for using it.....

However, let me repeat, since you seem to keep ducking the issue--what is the big deal if I was a girl? Question again: Would it bother you even more if you took a messageboard beating from a girl, or ssseeeeeeevvvveedddd by a girl????

You are lame, and this thread is lame, and certainly spent waaayyyy too much time on this.....

According to this bullshit, EVERYONE who just read my post, has posted before and is contemplating posting a reply, by definition is a POSTWHORE.

If you've registered w/ ANY msg brd. and contribute; you're a POST-PUTA!

Is this what it has come to for those who continually get their asses handed to them by igloo via HIS historical points and absolutes? Resorting to name calling?

Every once in a while, someone of an obvious liberal mindset expresses themselves clearly and makes their case. Igloo politely hands them their ass. Most of the time, they just disappear and run off to some other topic about which dj's cock they would prefer to choke on. Occasionally, some just short circuit and babble incoherently about conspiracies to exterminate caribou, confiscation of their glow-stix and ruling the world.

Say what you want about Igloo, but he owns ALL of his critics! They know it, which explains the latest psycho-babble.

=============

Welcome to the Official PostWhore Inc. Website.

You're probably asking yourself what PostWhore Inc. is. Below you will find the exact definition of the company. Also, the other pages on this site will give you an in-depth look into the inner workings of the firm.

PostWhore Inc. ('pOst-hor.inc) noun:

A group of individuals that post continuously throughout the day on topics s/he either know a great deal about, is not an expert on, or knows absolutely nothing about at all, mainly for attention and in the hopes that someone will acknowledge his/her existence, see his/her wit and charm, and thank him/her for making their day that much brighter.

That in its simplest form describes what PostWhore Inc. is. We only recruit the finest of postwhores the internet has to offer in hopes of making the internet a better place for everyone. But hold on you say....How can a postwhore be good? Doesnt he/she just spam messageboards all day long? Well my friends; there is a difference. As you can see below there are the smart and stupid postwhores.

The Smart Postwhore - A person that posts a lot but always makes it a point to help people out and sometimes to get a good laugh. This is the only type of postwhore we like.

The Stupid Postwhore - A person that posts something pointless, using one word to each post, until s/he makes his/her point or the thread gets locked.

The stupid postwhore makes a bad name for the smarter postwhore. Please do anything in your power to teach this type of postwhore the error of his/her ways before s/he ruins the "postwhore" name along with his own!

Ladies and gentlemen you have been informed. We welcome you to the future.

The PostWhore Inc. Team

Appreciate the comments!