Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATT:MarioNy,KingPharoah,Romy20,Suedenyc...

OMG.. first off for mario. you asked someone titkellem bil malti, do you guys speak some sort of arabic mixture? i think i understood you ask someone if they speak maltese? wow how interesting was that... for everyone else, welcome fellow middle easterners/arabs how happy am i now.. like a pig in shit . ROFL. even for those of you that arent 100% i'm still happy.. definite meet up i see happening in the near future!!! welcome.. and for those of you who understand arabic ... ahlan wa sahlan. nuff said. ciao

-Maysoon cwm32.gif

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

Originally posted by safitamace319:

OMG.. first off for mario. you asked someone titkellem bil malti, do you guys speak some sort of arabic mixture? i think i understood you ask someone if they speak maltese?

Hi safitamace,

i think Mario was replying to my post, where i said i was Maltese...and yes its derived from arabic, pretty cool huh? especially when i can understand all the gypsy cab drivers up by my school, its quite funny. and about the meetup suggestion, not a bad idea... we can have a mediterranean clubplanet dinner cwm12.gif

------------------

"i remember thinking i'll go on forever knowing i'll see you again....but i know the touch of you is hard to remember, but like that touch i know no other...and for sure we have danced in the risk of each other, would you like to dance around the world with me?" ~ dmb

OMG.. first off for mario. you asked someone titkellem bil malti, do you guys speak some sort of arabic mixture? i think i understood you ask someone if they speak maltese? wow how interesting was that... for everyone else, welcome fellow middle easterners/arabs how happy am i now.. like a pig in shit . ROFL. even for those of you that arent 100% i'm still happy.. definite meet up i see happening in the near future!!! welcome.. and for those of you who understand arabic ... ahlan wa sahlan. nuff said. ciao

-Maysoon cwm32.gif

LOL...right back at ya Maysoon smile.gif Even though us Persians (fancy way of saying Iranians) don't speak Arabic, I'll have to brush up on mine, I can read and write it...I can curse fluently in Arabic though, go figure!

- Ali

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Thursday - My Room

Friday - My Basement

PM for Guestlist

hey abstrakt, soon as you remember those curse words, holla back brotha. lol. do you know this one... SHarmoota. yeeee, did i say that? loll

Hey, ekhlas ya sharmuta! Umak shamuta LOL...Im a bit rusty, but once I get going, you'll have to hold me back. I need to call up my Egyptian buddy for a refresher course smile.gif I need to be my worst for the meetup! LOL cwm2.gif

Rachel, we can curse together LOL...

- Ali

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Thursday - My Room

Friday - My Basement

PM for Guestlist

omg stargurl mediterranean clubplanet meetup, wow how cool would that one be.. hehe think we can get like 20 people? i dunno i'll have to try my best. we can bring friends with us. it's weird you know, i am originally from allentown, and my whole neihborhood is syrian! coming here, you'd have to go to south philly to find anyone that is. allentown is mostly puerto ricans from ny, or syrians. go figure

hey abstrakt, soon as you remember those curse words, holla back brotha. lol. do you know this one... SHarmoota. yeeee, did i say that? loll

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

haha abstrakt that one was tooooo funny ekhlas ya sharmoota , talk about putting a totally egyptian twist to that one!!! lolll. hope you had a good weekend.

------------------