Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What the hell? I come back from dark & rainy London and I get a dark & rainy NY...

roby

... how depressing. Oh well ... gives me a chance to stay home and listen to the Digweed and Oakenfold CDs I bought over there.

Nice to be back .. I missed hangin' out with the usual crowd. Anything goin' down tonight, or should I save my energy for S&D?

Originally posted by roby:

... how depressing. Oh well ... gives me a chance to stay home and listen to the Digweed and Oakenfold CDs I bought over there.

Nice to be back .. I missed hangin' out with the usual crowd. Anything goin' down tonight, or should I save my energy for S&D?

WEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLCOME HOME smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

I feel for you man... you know how it is...

That's just how it is in New York City in the middle of December. It's raining, it's ugly, and this Resident guy is complaining all the time why he left Miami... cwm12.gif

By the way bro - I did the same thing you were doing last S&D, but not at a club - at a makeshift afterhours party we put together on Miami Beach (2 weeks ago). It was pretty damn cool, and the funny thing is that I started hooking up with a chick while at it, and then the bathtub came alive and I decided that it was more interesting... the girl was pretty upset and freaked out!

cwm9.gif

Tweaky Al cwm31.gif

Originally posted by resident:

I feel for you man... you know how it is...

That's just how it is in New York City in the middle of December. It's raining, it's ugly, and this Resident guy is complaining all the time why he left Miami... cwm12.gif

By the way bro - I did the same thing you were doing last S&D, but not at a club - at a makeshift afterhours party we put together on Miami Beach (2 weeks ago). It was pretty damn cool, and the funny thing is that I started hooking up with a chick while at it, and then the bathtub came alive and I decided that it was more interesting... the girl was pretty upset and freaked out!

cwm9.gif

Tweaky Al cwm31.gif

I'm impressed you had the ability to even come close to hooking up while on that stuff ... it totally kills your sex drive. As you found out, your attention span kinda narrows a bit - that bathtub probably provided more interesting conversation at the time. But you get an "A" for effort for doing the ol' CF at a party on Miami Beach.

Horrible thought of the day - Just picture doing that now while you're stuck at work ...

Unfortunately, I didn't get much into the Paris nightlife ... the business portion of my trip took up more time than I thought it would and it rained the whole time I was there. I went out one night for cocktails and attitude at the Buddha Bar, which I understand used to be cool but is now a touristy place (I was taken there as a client .. oh well). Weird DJ there .. a Hindu-ambient mix.

But I must return to Paris soon as a tourist to get into the fucked up shit.

London was much more fun .. I had a weekend to enjoy it before the business end of the trip kicked in. Went to Fabric and heard John Digweed spin .. he was fantastic. Great space and nice people in the room. Other than that, I did a lot of pub hopping in Covent Garden (near my hotel) and a little naughty stuff in Soho.

I could live in London .. no problem. Just have to get used to getting all my booze into my system early (or learning where all the after hours boozecans are).

Glad to be back, but I'm fucking tired ... too much work and jet lag ...