Clubplanet Nightlife Community

F*&k Football

groovefire

What's Going To Happen On January 21st?

Whatever happens in this rematch, it will not be a repeat of the first bout. Erik Morales is going into this bout with more to prove than his opponent and will certainly affect the way that he fights. He will not want to leave any doubt, erasing his recent loss and starting anew. This mindset will bring a more aggressive Morales pushing the bout and going head to head and punch for punch with the knockout force, Pacquiao. This will give "Pac Man" the best chance to win and it also creates a likely scenario of the bout being stopped on a cut due to a head butt. Barring the unfortunate early stoppage from a cut, I see a reversal of fortune in this rematch. There were several occasions in the first fight when Morales was really affected by body shots. Pacquiao will most likely throw to the body on a more consistent basis, which is the key to victory. The momentum is with Pacquiao and so is the confidence. I see an explosive first half of the fight with the "Pac Man" doing what no other man has been able to do: knock out Erik Morales. Morales is going to try to impose himself and establish that he is the stronger of the two, which he is, but he does not have the explosive power that his opponent does. Manny Pacquiao is going to chop away at the body when they are close and catch Morales with that quick left cross that has done so much damage to other great fighters. When the dust settles, Erik Morales will be helpless against the ropes, with the referee rescuing him in the eighth round.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paella, fried plantains, empanaditas, tamales, and flan for dessert. We like to give Cookie different things to throw up each time she visits.

lol

Im bringing some tuperware so I can take home some leftovers...SO PSYCHED for this :clap:

Tell the pony i'm bringing a special shirt so she has to bring one too 849.gif

HBO PPV Saturday 9 p.m. ET

Thomas & Mack Center

Las Vegas

• Junior lightweights: Erik Morales (48-3, 34 KOs) vs. Manny Pacquiao (40-3-2, 31 KOs), rematch, 12 rounds

• Junior bantamweights: Martin Castillo (29-1, 16 KOs) vs. Alexander Munoz (28-1, 26 KOs), rematch, 12 rounds, for Castillo's title

• Middleweights: Jose Luis Zertuche (17-2-2, 13 KOs) vs. Marcos Primera (19-12-2, 12 KOs), 10 rounds

•

Featherweights: Juan Manuel Lopez (8-0, 8 KOs) vs. Jose Luis Caro (10-3-1, 9 KOs), 6 rounds

Guest gabo
Close call. We make better sangria, but they get people laid.

Okay so yeah, them.

I got laid at ur party when I was there.... I never did thank Howie.

HBO PPV Saturday 9 p.m. ET

Thomas & Mack Center

Las Vegas

• Junior lightweights: Erik Morales (48-3, 34 KOs) vs. Manny Pacquiao (40-3-2, 31 KOs), rematch, 12 rounds

• Junior bantamweights: Martin Castillo (29-1, 16 KOs) vs. Alexander Munoz (28-1, 26 KOs), rematch, 12 rounds, for Castillo's title

• Middleweights: Jose Luis Zertuche (17-2-2, 13 KOs) vs. Marcos Primera (19-12-2, 12 KOs), 10 rounds

•

Featherweights: Juan Manuel Lopez (8-0, 8 KOs) vs. Jose Luis Caro (10-3-1, 9 KOs), 6 rounds

why its all mexicans fighting? where r the brothers? or honkies?