Clubplanet Nightlife Community

picotto at twilo...one word

wakeup

...Werd...

Please do not send Picotto back to Italy! frown.gif...He needs a residency @ Twilo...He was EXCELLENT! Had an awesome time grooving and scoping the bountiful amount of handsome Italian men smile.gif...Great night out with the "boyz"...We must do it again...Hmmm, S&D?

~*Jam*~ "cameltoewasintfulleffectsundaymorning"

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

I saw Mauro Picotto here in Toronto on Fri. night, and I also have one word for that show: HOLYFUCKINGSHIT!!!!!! That was the best thing I've ever heard and I honestly feel sorry for anyone who missed the show. **And that song you mentioned- it's by Chris Liebing called 'Analog:  He Fucked Her All Night'.

MAURO MAURO MAURO!!! Italians do it better BABY!!! cwm4.gif I couldn't stop fucking dancing the man is amazing. Yeah that track is called the Horrorist surprised he played it in TWILO the song is about a girl getting drug in like Tunnel or Limelight and getting raped. SICK SHIT! And Jr. was Jr. Come on your guys didn't know that he was going to be like that?

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

WHAT TYPE OF HOUSE DOES THIS GUY PLAY, IS IT TRANCE, PROGRESSIVE, OR JUST HARD ASS BANGING BEATS!!!!!

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

I don't try to categorize Picotto.......it's too hard......he's just Picotto......deep ass bass lines and hard bass kicks.....he also can create that unbelievable suspense leading up to those beats......even though I didn't go last night, he's got to be amazing live......he better get residency.....

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

i saw the horrirst perform live a few months ago and his shit was sick. def some wacky stuff he plays. for anyone thaqt used to go to raves a few years ago the horrorist was part of a group called temper tantrum. they woudl play some hard ass bangin shit.

------------------

ALWAYS ORIGINATE, NEVER PIRATE.....

AOL J303J

omg a sea of italian handsome men and i fawking missed it??!!!! why didnt anyone come get meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cwm43.gif

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

Originally posted by massad:

that track is called

The Horrorist - One Night In New York City (Chris Liebing Mix)

funny....JP played that last night too. coincidence...or did someone call Richard up to tell him what Mauro was playing at Twilo??

i can't fucking believe that I got outvoted by my friends over twilo for factory...go figure...hopefully there will be a next time

suhel

------------------

Email-DJSuhel@aol.com

AIM - DJSuhel

Originally posted by goclick:

He played this track about some teenage girl, it tells a story and then it said something like "And I fucked her all night"

That track really stood out.

He was GREAT.

Hahahah.. I know that track smile.gif It's really funny isn't it? Starts out as an innocent story and then LOL smile.gif

What a night at Twilo...Picotto was incredible...I don't care if you think Lizard is over-played and cheesey because when I heard it live at around 4:20am right next to the speaker at Twilo I was in heaven!!!!No song got me going like Lizard...I love it!!!!! cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg