Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S.I.N. Tuesdays at Lucky Strike

rollyp66

Looking for something different to do? Call your parents and have them find your bowling ball in the storage closet because it is time for S.I.N. Join us this and every Tuesday and cheer on some of our industries best bowlers at Lucky Strike Lanes. This seasons participating teams are Sky Bar, Crobar, BED, Victor Hotel, the Opium Group, Smith & Wollensky. Want to put together a team? Inquire during the event. You don't have to be on a team to enjoy this night, we've arranged for everyone in the service industry to get discounted lane fees and GREAT drink specials; all you have to do is show proof of industry at the door (i.e. business card, pay stub) and you can have a great time with all of us. Last week the staff of Pawn Shop, Nocturnal and Shine were seen out having a great time, so come out and see what we're all about! Remember this starts at 9 PM To make a lane reservation call 305.532.0307

back_poster.jpg