Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Robbie Rivera Is Coming

first and last time I saw Robbie Rivera was at factory like 2 months before they got shut down for good. He was allright but he played too much of his own shit, i spent my time in upstairs room with the balcony anyways, DJ Ziggy was fuckin insane

well i have never heard robbie spin yet but i am a huge fan of his.

all i am trying to do is keep a variety of talent to the club and keep dance music alive.

btw ziggy is the man!!!! i met him a few times through guido. good guy.

and just for the record the 25th is the grand re-opening of the club. there are new owners and a new vibe. not to mention a huge multimillion dollar rennovation project.

if you guy change your mind then feel free to contact me and you can come and check out the club for free on me.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Main Room: Robbie Rivera with Mark Almonte

Reed Room: Flawless Sound of crobar with Jesse Landry

DJ Tommy Virtue

crobar and Juicy Presents Robbie Rivera and Mark Almonte!

The demand for DJ Robbie Rivera is stupendous. Robbie's talent is recognized through out the music industry and the world. Over the past decade, Robbie has remixed tracks for international artists such as Faithless, Felix Da Housecat, Funky Green Dogs, Moloko, Sonique, RES, Sinead O'Connor, Victoria Beckham, Madonna, Ricky Martin, Santana, Harry Romero, Puretone, Kylie Minogue, Carlos Vives, Pink and Brandy, just to name but a few. Tonight’s special guest opener is Mark Almonte. Also tonight, crobar goes one step further to support the newest rising stars of the dance music world - check out the local DJ artist showcase: the Flawless Sound of crobar in the Reed Room from 10 PM to Midnight. This week’s featured artist is DJ Gera. Don’t miss DJ Tommy Virtue mixing it up with rock n’ roll, hip-hop, and house after the DJ showcase in the Reed Room.

Table Reservations: 917.339.1825

$20 Limited Special Advance Tickets / $30 Door

For Advance Tickets Please Visit www.crobar.com

530 West 28th Street NY, NY 10001

032406.jpg

I used to just hate it but now I love it argdiesel. Everyone including the deephouse dj's are playing music that is influenced or infused with the sounds that are "electro". Anyway I say rock anything as long as it is good. I don't care what year or how far fetched if it makes sense and keeps you in the groove go for it. Robbie is not exactly my style of electro but I would check him out if I could.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Main Room: Robbie Rivera with Mark Almonte

Reed Room: Flawless Sound of crobar with Jesse Landry

DJ Tommy Virtue

crobar and Juicy Presents Robbie Rivera and Mark Almonte!

The demand for DJ Robbie Rivera is stupendous. Robbie's talent is recognized through out the music industry and the world. Over the past decade, Robbie has remixed tracks for international artists such as Faithless, Felix Da Housecat, Funky Green Dogs, Moloko, Sonique, RES, Sinead O'Connor, Victoria Beckham, Madonna, Ricky Martin, Santana, Harry Romero, Puretone, Kylie Minogue, Carlos Vives, Pink and Brandy, just to name but a few. Tonight’s special guest opener is Mark Almonte. Also tonight, crobar goes one step further to support the newest rising stars of the dance music world - check out the local DJ artist showcase: the Flawless Sound of crobar in the Reed Room from 10 PM to Midnight. This week’s featured artist is DJ Gera. Don’t miss DJ Tommy Virtue mixing it up with rock n’ roll, hip-hop, and house after the DJ showcase in the Reed Room.

Table Reservations: 917.339.1825

$20 Limited Special Advance Tickets / $30 Door

For Advance Tickets Please Visit www.crobar.com

530 West 28th Street NY, NY 10001

032406.jpg

nice!!! ill be there for round two

this guy only plays his own records,kinda boring

i have heard him many times before and he plays alot of other tracks, rather then just his own. but he does play alot of his stuff too. some tracks that he has and nobody else has, and nobody will have. you really have to hear him from start to end, cause he is not like JV or JP and only plays the best for the last hours. robbie throws it down with his first record! i cant wait to see him in AC.

jack Z

i have heard him many times before and he plays alot of other tracks, rather then just his own. but he does play alot of his stuff too. some tracks that he has and nobody else has, and nobody will have. you really have to hear him from start to end, cause he is not like JV or JP and only plays the best for the last hours. robbie throws it down with his first record! i cant wait to see him in AC.

jack Z

word i heard him live twice and he sucked both times, 80 percent of the stuff he played was his productions so wuteverr

then why do alot of resident djs today still play his old tracks as well as his new ones. i think his "one eyed shut" and " i can't sleep" tracks are pretty hot.

Z

jack.....rivera is a has-been seriously

if someone sent a limo to my house i wouldnt go

jack.....rivera is a has-been seriously

if someone sent a limo to my house i wouldnt go

maybe to you he is. but the man still produces good tracks to this day. he is also really big down in miami cause thats where he is from. the guy still spins all over the damn place so i wouldnt call that a has-been. if he was he would not be spinnin at crobar nyc now would he. who is your fav. dj anyway?

Z

maybe to you he is. but the man still produces good tracks to this day. he is also really big down in miami cause thats where he is from. the guy still spins all over the damn place so i wouldnt call that a has-been. if he was he would not be spinnin at crobar nyc now would he. who is your fav. dj anyway?

Z

JACK Z FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!

LOL. WELL SAID JACK. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU COME DOWN AS MY GUEST THIS WEEKEND. YOU HAVE MY NUMBER.

ITS GONNA BE CRAZY!!!!!!!