Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj sneak review?

residentalien

ok, i love dj sneak want to have his babies. i also love randy for being so damn drunk and dancing the waltz with me and then trying to bite my ear. i also love jason the bartender and his heavy hand with the grey goose. oh and i also don't love the drink that i got downstairs that tasted like battery acid. that was not cool.

oh and i also love the cute girl with the pinkish red hair with the camera! so cute.

Randy is biting your ear, cause you are flipping me off. Shame on you

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

It was a damn good night. Started off @ 33 to the bumping sounds of josh & Craig Mitchell. Had a couple of martini's then headed to Vertigo in time for Sneak. Drank more. Jason does makes stiff drinks. Went for a couple of walks and partied with old and new friends. Vertigo was bumping busy as all. The Marz boys know how to throw down. It was a fun time. Here are some pictures that i took. It was nice to see Jose and Jeff out as well. Bitches ;)

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

Randy is biting your ear, cause you are flipping me off. Shame on you

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

wow. i remember flipping you off. you kept taking pictures that i knew were going to be horrifying...and look here they are! sweet. that one of me and randy where my eyes are close and i look half dead is super hot.