Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so how do you do your taxes?

ghhhost i know you arent a big fan of me, but if im not doing anything special and i'm taking the standard deduction is a tax program really needed?? isnt it basic math??

and question 2..

is relocating deductible??

thanks

i suggest takin the std dedct if ur taxes arent that complicated

relocating expenses are only deductible if u moved for work..and the rules r complicated as balls. if u wana deduct moving expenses ud have to prove that ur job is 50 miles further away from ur old house than ur new one...since u didnt move for work..u dont qualify...

also u need to be working @ that job full time for about 40 weeks in the year after the move in order to qualify

and yes u still suck...

serg... how about my donations that are taken out of my paycheck?

Donations to charity? Do itemize your deductions or take the standard deduction that is offered to you? Unless you have a house you probably don't, but you can only take charitable deductions if you itemize. Either way if I see you tonight, we can talk about it.

Guest gabo
Donations to charity? Do itemize your deductions or take the standard deduction that is offered to you? Unless you have a house you probably don't, but you can only take charitable deductions if you itemize. Either way if I see you tonight, we can talk about it.
Just do my taxes for free ok?