Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Utopian Burnouts" Let it die in peace. Who wants to party with a bunch of 40 year

jasonsickpup

What are you kidding me!!!! Party with a bunch of 40 year olds!! Why don't you stay at the Beach or Bikinis or maybe Mooses because that is just where you will be if you don't want to hang out with us "Old Folks"!! Most of us will out party you newbies any day!!! If you don't want to relive the birth of Vegas Night life than don't go!! And how can you even begin to insult an era that you were never even a part of??? EW....

On a slightly related subject lamo ..........................

Has anyone ever had this happen to them ..

1. girl says "Im done with the partying scene... I did it for a long time ... Im done with it all. Im burned out, over it"

2. girl then says "how old are you"

3. you answer

4. then girl says "how old do you think I am"

5. then you think.... "hmmm ... done the scene for a long time ... done with the scene ... over it... well, she must be like what 50? but she looks 24... ah I'l say 30"

6. Turns out the girl meant she started partying at 18 and was done with it at 24 lol. Im like geez.

Whats with these people who say they are "done" with the scene at 24. lol

6. Turns out the girl meant she started partying at 18 and was done with it at 24 lol. Im like geez.

Pathetic. I started clubbing at 16. I am 30 now, and still going strong. The key is to pace yourself. People who say they are over clubbing after a few years of going out were never in it for the music in the first place, but rather the image.

Pathetic. I started clubbing at 16. I am 30 now, and still going strong. The key is to pace yourself. People who say they are over clubbing after a few years of going out were never in it for the music in the first place, but rather the image.

EXACTLY!!!! I am now also 30 and been in the scene for 12 years!!! I am going longer, stronger and harder than ever before!! I love the scene!!! Everything about it! I don't see myself getting out of it anytime soon either!!!

I totally agree, not to mention if it is a girl with this response, not only were they there because of image, but also just looking for someone to tie down. You know the type, meat market club material.

On another note, I was just checking the vegas forum to see if this guy had the courage to actually post this statement here as well as the los angeles forum.

All of you guys doing the math just made me realize I'm now in my 20th year of hitting up the clubs whenever I can... turned 35 on Halloween, but it still feels like yesterday older friends were sneaking me into Wave Waikiki.

Anyhow, I could care less if anyone laughs about my age, most of them can barely make it to 4am let alone 10am. Over NYE weekend, sure seemed that most of the crowd at Rubber were 30ish.

:rock: here's to the old farts :rock:

All of you guys doing the math just made me realize I'm now in my 20th year of hitting up the clubs whenever I can... turned 35 on Halloween, but it still feels like yesterday older friends were sneaking me into Wave Waikiki.

Anyhow, I could care less if anyone laughs about my age, most of them can barely make it to 4am let alone 10am. Over NYE weekend, sure seemed that most of the crowd at Rubber were 30ish.

:rock: here's to the old farts :rock:

:clap2:

And isnt funny how these youngsters never realize that the d.j. they are rockin to are our age :)

"Utopian Burnouts" Let it die in peace. Who wants to party with a bunch of 40 year olds.
To date, there has not been a club in Vegas that even comes close to Utopia witch was and still would be the #1 spot in vegas...

it has a vibe like no other, know a days its fake,With wannabe hip hop clubs, and bimbo dum bitches,Johnny Vegas dudes dancing on a table to show off that they paid $500 for a bottle of piosson,Pure wackiness.

Utopia had no gimmicks...

They were pure and simple,remeber this... the old school will always out live the new wack spots..

This is not my opinion but a fact...

Lesson of the day.

Mr freeze

Rock steady crew