Doors open 10pm-???

Guestlist/Bottle Service call 908.313.1184 or e-mail pnlatomic@aol.com

Up-coming events in February

2/18/06 MySpace Party w/ Mario Calegeri

2/25/06 Mardi Gras

Club Blu

2912 Authur Kill Road

Staten Island, NY 10309

sick shit, dave is going to bring back the memories!

Z

who the hell is dave quest?

acutally dave has been spinning for some time now, he won a dj spin off at limelight back in 98. he was a resident there in the room upstairs. i forget what it was called. he also had a resident spot at exit back in 98-99 in the red room with domenick capello and joey jammz. he opened for richie santana at deko a number of times. was a guest dj at abyss a few times with manny the greek. his list goes on and on and on. you be surprised when you hear this guy spin cause he blends and fades so well with so many songs. he is one of the few djs that i know, that can play 3 records at one time, and one fo the few that still spins vinyl at clubs that still use turntables. alot of places now just have the cd turntables. definitly check him out one night. you will not be dissapointed in the music. he has opened for alot of big nyc djs as well, johnny vicious, eddie baez, boris once i think. and many more. he is what you would call one of those great djs that just cant get to the next level cause of how many other djs are out there. he now spends more time producing tracks rather then getting spots. but he does spin at blu like once a month now.

jack Z

acutally dave has been spinning for some time now, he won a dj spin off at limelight back in 98. he was a resident there in the room upstairs. i forget what it was called. he also had a resident spot at exit back in 98-99 in the red room with domenick capello and joey jammz. he opened for richie santana at deko a number of times. was a guest dj at abyss a few times with manny the greek. his list goes on and on and on. you be surprised when you hear this guy spin cause he blends and fades so well with so many songs. he is one of the few djs that i know, that can play 3 records at one time, and one fo the few that still spins vinyl at clubs that still use turntables. alot of places now just have the cd turntables. definitly check him out one night. you will not be dissapointed in the music. he has opened for alot of big nyc djs as well, johnny vicious, eddie baez, boris once i think. and many more. he is what you would call one of those great djs that just cant get to the next level cause of how many other djs are out there. he now spends more time producing tracks rather then getting spots. but he does spin at blu like once a month now.

jack Z

Couldn't of said it best

remember where this guy started. good ol StingRays, haha i miss that place. dave used to throw it down hard there. haha sticky fridays. good times

jack Z

yes sir....i was there with dave!! how times have changed...been a long time.. and it seems like jack has been in college since 1998" whats going on man?? lol

yes sir....i was there with dave!! how times have changed...been a long time.. and it seems like jack has been in college since 1998" whats going on man?? lol

haha yea it does seem that way. gotta get my masters though. but really started goin back to college in 04. ill be done soon i swear, lol i hit ya up soon bro.

jack Z