Clubplanet Nightlife Community

changing of the guard...

dgmodel

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know dgmodel is your friend outside the board, but i wonder how much you would support him if he didnt cook for you or play cards with you..

"yes ms. daisy can i get you anything else ms.daisy... some mo' cookin' fo' yah~!?" thats what it is, ppl are only my friends because i cook for them and let them win at cards... zing~!

not crying at all.. its the principle..

dont liken this to politics now..

just stop moving posts.. very easy

waaaaah~! want some fries with your waahburger??? or maybe a glass with your weineken?

what principle... why not let the ppl decide? i think its only fair we both step down to stop this shit...

and if its only a stupid msgboard or the internet what principle? i mean c'mon if its only a msgboard do principles matter?

where would GotMilk be without his mod powers :shake:

apparently nowhere... cant give them.. but "its only the internet"

i never hung out w/the roxy stage crew thank you very much...i hung out with marisa who i still hang out with today..
io2eu1.jpg
and ur the whiniest little girl on this board
that means something coming from you...
i mean..u actually PM'd DaVe crying about Marko moving threads..what a bitch move...like CP is a job or something...like Marko is blocking ur way up the career ladder..
i think phatman did that too.. so is he a whiny bitch too?

Originally Posted by GotMilk?

Nick I totally agree... ive been mod here since it started and it was always express whatever you want.. we used to even allow the spam threads here..that was the point of this board..do whatever you want..

yea.. i would occasionally change thread titles.. but it was in good fun and i would always change them back when asked.. but moving threads as if they were never posted is uncool..but yet i get lynched for Pming Dave..

totally gay or should i say rad~

-------------------------------------------------

...no offense, and this hopefully wont effect my disc being sent to me, lol, but you were a participant with marko on that shit a little while back...it's like a kid who says, "well he started it"...i mean come on man...neither of you two would own up to shit - using this board as a forum to take slugs at each other at the expense of us...dont try to justify it...it doesnt matter to me in the sense of who was "right" or "wrong" - you were both wrong in my book...as far as i was concerned and AM concerned, it falls on ALL the mods...including last night...did any of the mods, including you try to get some of the threads moved back?...or are some of you stockpiling the incident for future arguments?...i'll wager than second over the first...

...all i'm saying is, stop it...

i don't think anyone is claiming you let us win in cards...we all know you are a horrible card player

lol; possibly. but i had throw that in to make myself feel better... you know im a herb. the only time i have a pair is when im so drunk i see double... i am the suck.

:laugh:

that DG is sooo his bitch

worse...

I dont think there should be any mods around here,

I think we should all be able to run around and say and do what we want like lil unsupervised hyper kids

im fine with that as well. make DaVe the mod... and none of us... thats cool too.

Originally Posted by GotMilk?

Nick I totally agree... ive been mod here since it started and it was always express whatever you want.. we used to even allow the spam threads here..that was the point of this board..do whatever you want..

yea.. i would occasionally change thread titles.. but it was in good fun and i would always change them back when asked.. but moving threads as if they were never posted is uncool..but yet i get lynched for Pming Dave..

totally gay or should i say rad~

-------------------------------------------------

...no offense, and this hopefully wont effect my disc being sent to me, lol, but you were a participant with marko on that shit a little while back...it's like a kid who says, "well he started it"...i mean come on man...neither of you two would own up to shit - using this board as a forum to take slugs at each other at the expense of us...dont try to justify it...it doesnt matter to me in the sense of who was "right" or "wrong" - you were both wrong in my book...as far as i was concerned and AM concerned, it falls on ALL the mods...including last night...did any of the mods, including you try to get some of the threads moved back?...or are some of you stockpiling the incident for future arguments?...i'll wager than second over the first...

...all i'm saying is, stop it...

yes i was wrong for doing it.. but I was only moving HIS threads after the fact he started moving threads.. i hate censorship and i have always been the type that is like "anything goes here".. tell me not.. do a search of me from the early posts of this board.. this board was about posting whatever you want.. i hate the idea of moving threads..

and i sent the disc already

lol; possibly. but i had throw that in to make myself feel better... you know im a herb. the only time i have a pair is when im so drunk i see double... i am the suck.

worse...

im fine with that as well. make DaVe the mod... and none of us... thats cool too.

In all honesty...

the moving the thread shit kept me entertained for a few mins yesterday.. it's like when someone wants to mess with you and hides your car keys and your like HEY HEY where they go? i know I put them right here..

that was sort of like me yesterdsay looking for my dumbass glowstick thread all baffled.

funtimes!

In all honesty...

the moving the thread shit kept me entertained for a few mins yesterday.. it's like when someone wants to mess with you and hides your car keys and your like HEY HEY where they go? i know I put them right here..

that was sort of like me yesterdsay looking for my dumbass glowstick thread all baffled.

funtimes!

youre're definately an interesting one

thats the exact reaction i was expecting...your life revolves around this board

4give me for knowing people who post on a club msg board..

dont get me started on ur centro-fly thursday days ...and u know just about every1 i know..

and b4 u go with the "i was hangin out with roger" route...let me add "i was hanging out with Marisa

4give me for knowing people who post on a club msg board..

dont get me started on ur centro-fly thursday days ...and u know just about every1 i know..

and b4 u go with the "i was hangin out with roger" route...let me add "i was hanging out with Marisa

please go ahead.. go into it..

your whole social circle revolves around CP