• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

being a homo and PM'ing dave

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

...here son...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72

...in both posts that were moved, and the one currently ON this board, I clearly state that I did PM DaVe...i dont have a problem with that shit in the least...you can call it what you want, but this is out of hand...since the boards of this forum cant figure out how to resolve this problem, then i'm trying a higher power...if that dont work, i'll walk away...but give me a fucking break, i'm a man son...i dont hide behind shit...

...and it's a lot gayer to be talking about who hung out with who and who did what at a party four years ago, etc with relation to this problem...imo...

he's trying to pass this off on me...i really dont c the problem w/hanging out with CP people.....he's taking a high almighty approach to this like he does with everything...serious superiority complex which indeed is a mask for a inferiority complex
so i guess you have a psychology degree to go along with your accouting one..

fact of the matter.. you know NOTHING about me

but i know much more about you

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

...here son...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72

...in both posts that were moved, and the one currently ON this board, I clearly state that I did PM DaVe...i dont have a problem with that shit in the least...you can call it what you want, but this is out of hand...since the boards of this forum cant figure out how to resolve this problem, then i'm trying a higher power...if that dont work, i'll walk away...but give me a fucking break, i'm a man son...i dont hide behind shit...

...and it's a lot gayer to be talking about who hung out with who and who did what at a party four years ago, etc with relation to this problem...imo...

we should just have a changing of the guard. period. maybe youre up for the jobbie???

so i guess you have a psychology degree to go along with your accouting one..

fact of the matter.. you know NOTHING about me

but i know much more about you

didnt u know psych and accounting go hand in hand??

and congratulations on coming off as the creepiest CP'er ever

do u beat off to my pics?

we should just have a changing of the guard. period. maybe youre up for the jobbie???

....nope...i just happen to be around because i've had off for a couple of days...once shit picks back up again, i'll go back to my normal pace of a day here or a day there...but youve got haze and funks0ul all ripe and ready...

negative..

neither post enough

whats the big deal? why are you being a baby about this? its just mod priv. on a messageboard... lol youre too funny... for someone who doesnt care about the board, or claims its just the internet or a msgboard... why are you so against having other ppl as mods??? in all seriousness. SERIOUSLY now, let the others be mods...

negative..

neither post enough

so how many posts per day does one need in order to be a mod? care to set the criteria lord of the internet? i was nominating them because theyd be fair and balanced and wouldnt do silly shit.

whats the big deal? why are you being a baby about this? its just mod priv. on a messageboard... lol youre too funny... for someone who doesnt care about the board, or claims its just the internet or a msgboard... why are you so against having other ppl as mods??? in all seriousness. SERIOUSLY now, let the others be mods...
i told you.. YOU are the problem. there never was a problem before YOU started moving threads. its very simple.

what? whats true?? that i post freely on here...

yes..yes i do..i could care less who knows what about me...i dont have these inferiority complexes like u..where ur afraid of people finding out shit ....

ive never once denied hangin out with CP folk..ive never denied going to a meetup...but ur "cp life" is all about denials and accusations

what? whats true?? that i post freely on here...

yes..yes i do..i could care less who knows what about me...i dont have these inferiority complexes like u..where ur afraid of people finding out shit ....

ive never once denied hangin out with CP folk..ive never denied going to a meetup...but ur "cp life" is all about denials and accusations

not afraid.. just its not part of my life like it is yours.. thats all..

thank you.come again. :)