Clubplanet Nightlife Community

changing of the guard...

dgmodel

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i told you.. YOU are the problem. there never was a problem before YOU started moving threads. its very simple.

no there wasnt right? no there werent threads you saying the boards suck or you going out of your way to start drama right? or fsn bullshit? or spamming or caleb killing an entire board in one night or you saying that the board is too cliquey yet an fsn is the epitomy of cliquey or you saying that ppl are friends outside the board threads or or... just change the mods... and all the problems will stop.

notice the shit hit the fan when i suggested a whole new set of mods...

i agree... whole new set... i dont know what the big deal is if ante always says he doesnt care about the board, or its just the internet or stupid msgboard... so if its no big deal why the big hissy fit??? REMOVE ALL THE MODS CREATE NEW ONES~! fair and balanced decision.

whats posting have to do with it? how often do you see DaVe posting shit? and he runs this place....

but alas....

lol

okay this isnt a real job... noone pays you, youre not expected to show up to any office, i dont get it.

...yes, but if i were to mod, i'd want to be able to check in on the forum at least once a day to make sure everything is schmove....not gonna happen starting next week...not even close...and if i cant do a job right, i wont do it at all...

i agree... whole new set... i dont know what the big deal is if ante always says he doesnt care about the board, or its just the internet or stupid msgboard... if its no big deal why the big hissy fit??? WHY DOES HE WANT TO BE MOD SO BAD~!? REMOVE ALL THE MODS CREATE NEW ONES~! fair and balanced decision.

i have no problem with the mods now...

but what i don't get is - if you see how upset people get when you move threads (that really shouldn't be moved) then WHY keep doing it? Get a grip!

And another thing, there's absolutely NOTHING WRONG with making friends from CP. I've been blessed to meet my best friend Nick (saleen351) thru these boards as well as several other great friends from all different areas (phattie and spragga :heart: ) that always come to Florida and we hang.. I don't see why its sooo uncool to make friends on CP. Are you serious?

Is that like saying you shouldn't make friends in a nightclub? Or you shouldn't make friends through your other friends? Please :rolleyes:

Grow the fuck up... this is entertainment, we have fun and some of us have made friendships thru the site. Get over it!

But most importantly, stop moving the threads... spam is one thing, but moving an on-going fun thread like Random Thoughts was just uncalled for.

:D

i have no problem with the mods now...

but what i don't get is - if you see how upset people get when you move threads (that really shouldn't be moved) then WHY keep doing it? Get a grip!

And another thing, there's absolutely NOTHING WRONG with making friends from CP. I've been blessed to meet my best friend Nick (saleen351) thru these boards as well as several other great friends from all different areas (phattie and spragga :heart: ) that always come to Florida and we hang.. I don't see why its sooo uncool to make friends on CP. Are you serious?

Is that like saying you shouldn't make friends in a nightclub? Or you shouldn't make friends through your other friends? Please :rolleyes:

Grow the fuck up... this is entertainment, we have fun and some of us have made friendships thru the site. Get over it!

But most importantly, stop moving the threads... spam is one thing, but moving an on-going fun thread like Random Thoughts was just uncalled for.

:D

theres nothing wrong with making friends.. never said that..

but obviously this board means more to someone who makes friends off of it than does to one who doesnt..

and i agree moving threads is the worst.