Clubplanet Nightlife Community

changing of the guard...

dgmodel

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

theres nothing wrong with making friends.. never said that..

but obviously this board means more to someone who makes friends off of it than does to one who doesnt..

and i agree moving threads is the worst.

well it seemed like you were saying it was uncool to make friends on cp.. i was like WTF.. i'm sure you've met people in the clubs that post...right?

This board isn't my whole life or anything - i keep in touch with my friends OFF of cp regardless. :D Hell saleen doesn't even post anymore, which is why the miami forum sucks so bad. I do enjoy the board and would miss it if DaVe shut er' down...Especially CP sports of course :D

well it seemed like you were saying it was uncool to make friends on cp.. i was like WTF.. i'm sure you've met people in the clubs that post...right?

This board isn't my whole life or anything - i keep in touch with my friends OFF of cp regardless. :D Hell saleen doesn't even post anymore, which is why the miami forum sucks so bad. I do enjoy the board and would miss it if DaVe shut er' down...Especially CP sports of course :D

yes i have.. but i wouldnt call them exactly friends..

like i said.. everything uses this board for something..

i dont use it for friends like ghhhost.. with that being said.. its obvious this place is more important to him

theres nothing wrong with making friends.. never said that..

but obviously this board means more to someone who makes friends off of it than does to one who doesnt.. and i agree moving threads is the worst.

so youre saying nobody here is your friend??? so youre saying when you go hang out with these ppl in the realworld theyre not really your friends? when you come to play softball with us youre not their out of friendship??? nice. good to know...

secondly it seems to mean a great deal to you if you cant see the reasoning behind both of us stepping down...

lastly ive noticed over the past couple of days that to most this isnt just a messageboard, its not just the internet... ppl actually find this to be a lil bit more than that... me being one of them... hopefully once ante and i step down all will go back to the way it was...

i have no problem with the mods now...

but what i don't get is - if you see how upset people get when you move threads (that really shouldn't be moved) then WHY keep doing it? Get a grip!

And another thing, there's absolutely NOTHING WRONG with making friends from CP. I've been blessed to meet my best friend Nick (saleen351) thru these boards as well as several other great friends from all different areas (phattie and spragga :heart: ) that always come to Florida and we hang.. I don't see why its sooo uncool to make friends on CP. Are you serious?

Is that like saying you shouldn't make friends in a nightclub? Or you shouldn't make friends through your other friends? Please :rolleyes:

Grow the fuck up... this is entertainment, we have fun and some of us have made friendships thru the site. Get over it!

But most importantly, stop moving the threads... spam is one thing, but moving an on-going fun thread like Random Thoughts was just uncalled for.

:D

well said.

so youre saying nobody here is your friend??? so youre saying when you go hang out with these ppl in the realworld theyre not really your friends? when you come to play softball with us youre not their out of friendship??? nice. good to know...

secondly it seems to mean a great deal to you if you cant see the reasoning behind both of us stepping down...

lastly ive noticed over the past couple of days that to most this isnt just a messageboard, its not just the internet... ppl actually find this to be a lil bit more than that... me being one of them... hopefully once ante and i step down all will go back to the way it was...

i only know 1 or 2 people here that i consider as friends.. thats it. and 1 doesnt even post here anymore.

i dont hang out with anyone in the realworld here. and no when i came to play softball it wasnt as your friend. it was to get a game of softball.

he does it out of pity and its all perfunctory....like any good dillusional dictator he parades around his minions in hopes of establishing a quasi-connection with his people...

i felt that @ softball...i felt he was one of us..but yet so god-like..i cried that nite

dude give it up seriously.. dont get mad cause i tell it like it is..

yes i have.. but i wouldnt call them exactly friends..

like i said.. everything uses this board for something..

i dont use it for friends like ghhhost.. with that being said.. its obvious this place is more important to him

well i felt that way at first when i met up with mikeyd and saleen.. but then we hung out a few times and all of us became friends off the board.. in fact, me, mikeyD, saleen, hog and guyman all play fantasy football together. I have to give credit to CP.. we all met up and the rest is history. I'm the only out of those guys that still posts. I have several friends that never heard of CP but at the same time, i made some great friends almost 5 years ago thru this site and its alll good to me ;) I'm not ashamed to say i met these guys at a nightclub thanks to CP... we can't help we all luff each other :heart:

i only know 1 or 2 people here that i consider as friends.. thats it. and 1 doesnt even post here anymore.

i dont hang out with anyone in the realworld here. and no when i came to play softball it wasnt as your friend. it was to get a game of softball.

I'm REALLY curious to know who the other person is...I'm pretty sure it's not me since we don't talk on the phone, maybe speak occasionally through IM and that one Mets game you came to with me, I'm sure you were only there to catch the game. So who is it? this person must be REALLY special

well i felt that way at first when i met up with mikeyd and saleen.. but then we hung out a few times and all of us became friends off the board.. in fact, me, mikeyD, saleen, hog and guyman all play fantasy football together. I have to give credit to CP.. we all met up and the rest is history. I'm the only out of those guys that still posts. I have several friends that never heard of CP but at the same time, i made some great friends almost 5 years ago thru this site and its alll good to me ;) I'm not ashamed to say i met these guys at a nightclub thanks to CP... we can't help we all luff each other :heart:
well you seem very nice so im not surprised..

not to sound like a dick.. but id rather limit the little free time i have with friends ive known for over 15 years.

I'm REALLY curious to know who the other person is...I'm pretty sure it's not me since we don't talk on the phone, maybe speak occasionally through IM and that one Mets game you came to with me, I'm sure you were only there to catch the game. So who is it? this person must be REALLY special
well you're def more special to me than most..and honestly i enjoy your company.

Here's an idea - why don't DG and GotMilk just ignore each other.

And stop moving threads :D

Then we'll have peace in the valley.. again.

:eek:

i did for some time... but he obviously couldnt handle that... then created a thread about me... kids in love maybe even infatuated...

[00:51] useyurbrain: yo

[00:52] useyurbrain: hi marko

[19:09] useyurbrain: hi sweetie

[20:58] useyurbrain: hi honey

[21:57] useyurbrain: why you ignoring me

[21:57] useyurbrain: lol

[18:30] useyurbrain: hi baby

[18:35] useyurbrain: still mad at me?

[18:35] useyurbrain: lol