Clubplanet Nightlife Community

changing of the guard...

dgmodel

i did for some time... but he obviously couldnt handle that... then created a thread about me... kids in love maybe even infatuated...

[00:51] useyurbrain: yo

[00:52] useyurbrain: hi marko

[19:09] useyurbrain: hi sweetie

[20:58] useyurbrain: hi honey

[21:57] useyurbrain: why you ignoring me

[21:57] useyurbrain: lol

[18:30] useyurbrain: hi baby

[18:35] useyurbrain: still mad at me?

[18:35] useyurbrain: lol

sure thing.. "JulesCadbury" :laugh:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i did for some time... but he obviously couldnt handle that... then created a thread about me... kids in love maybe even infatuated...

[00:51] useyurbrain: yo

[00:52] useyurbrain: hi marko

[19:09] useyurbrain: hi sweetie

[20:58] useyurbrain: hi honey

[21:57] useyurbrain: why you ignoring me

[21:57] useyurbrain: lol

[18:30] useyurbrain: hi baby

[18:35] useyurbrain: still mad at me?

[18:35] useyurbrain: lol

and where did i create a thread about you? you make no sense

well you seem very nice so im not surprised..

not to sound like a dick.. but id rather limit the little free time i have with friends ive known for over 15 years.

Well i get that honey.. but you have to keep in mind that i grew up in Michigan..so i have my friends up there that i've known for 15+ years - then i moved to pittsburgh to finish college for a year and i've now lived in Florida for 9 years.. So its not like my pals from michigan that i've known for 15 years are here for me to watch football with on sundays.. I haven't lived home in 10 years... so I made new friends in Florida who i love and it just so happes that a few of them i met on CP five years ago! :D

Well i get that honey.. but you have to keep in mind that i grew up in Michigan..so i have my friends up there that i've known for 15+ years - then i moved to pittsburgh to finish college for a year and i've now lived in Florida for 9 years.. So its not like my pals from michigan that i've known for 15 years are here for me to watch football with on sundays.. I haven't lived home in 10 years... so I made new friends in Florida who i love and it just so happes that a few of them i met on CP five years ago! :D
im sure if we ever met, we'd be the best of friends :heart:you seem very genuine.

ur really r dellusional! u might not have said it..but pretty much every1 reading CP here today knows what ur alluding to...

u jump into this pile of shit up to ur neck..and then ur like NOPE IM NOT IN SHIT..NOPE..NOT ME

im not one to allude.. if i want to get my point across i flat out say it.. thats how i have always been...and thats what im known for

you're fuckin reachin man.

oh please...then yd u post that pic of me and the "roxy crew" ...u fucking suck @ this
cause your exact quote was "your life revolves around this board".. and my point with the pic was.. "obviously not as much as it does yours"

but also the nametag...:laugh:

and kid i own you in this...most people dont tell me to become a lawyer for nuthin

ok..so ..how is my pic any worse than urs? ur with a shitload of CP ppl....as was i.....u know this fuckin back-pedalling bullshit never works

actually...ur pic is worse...u rock bandanas rambo

dude you're wearing a fuckin nametag..finit

shitload of people? in one pic its only codica.. do i hang out with her? do i play cards with her? do i go into a chatroom with her? did i go there with her? no i was at a club and we recognized each other and ended up taking a pic.

and the other.. its eddie and phatman... when groovefire was playing.. yes us 3 were hanging out socializing..as much as i like Nick, being we barely know each other you cant say we are friends..Eddie i try to see whenever he is in the states..

and that bandana pic was like 4 years old and still dont regret wearing it.. whats wrong with wearing a bandana to a club?

just curious GotMilk as to why none of your "real", non CP friends are in any of those pics...oh and that crew you came to meet up with us at crobar that

time were all mad chill. guess you also fall in to the category

of "going to clubs alone" :aright:

look at the first pic.. 2 of them are real non CP friends :rolleyes:

and honestly.. wasnt gonna go to crobar.. but she can deny it as much as she wants, but cookie practically begged me like 10 times to come out that night.. i finally gave in.