Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura
i have some white diesels but i think i want a nice pair of puma's this time... i saw some dope green ones last time i was at puma.. hmmmmm we'll see what tickles my fancy when i'm shopping. lol :D

I just got a pair of beige linen pumas when i was in boston. They're pretty dope.

And sweet potato fries are da bomb....Al where do they have them? I can't remember where i ate them.

I :peeright:on my ex.........

:laugh:

incidentally, an ex of mine just called... she is one of the 2 girls that have broken up with me (usually im the one doing the splittin)... and this one seems to find pleasure in telling me who she´s dating at the moment, like she will call me with caller id disabled, and tell me she´s seeing this new guy what he looks like how he is etc... i have no idea why she is doing this... hello, we have not spoken in about 6 months, and you call me and tell me about this guy you´re hooking up with? wtf? :blown::laugh:

:laugh:

incidentally, an ex of mine just called... she is one of the 2 girls that have broken up with me (usually im the one doing the splittin)... and this one seems to find pleasure in telling me who she´s dating at the moment, like she will call me with caller id disabled, and tell me she´s seeing this new guy what he looks like how he is etc... i have no idea why she is doing this... hello, we have not spoken in about 6 months, and you call me and tell me about this guy you´re hooking up with? wtf? :blown::laugh:

Thats a definate WTF. I dont have to deal with that kind of crap. I in a custody battle with mine and I find out through my neighbor (who used to be friends with her) the only reason she want full custody is Quote " I want as much out of him as I can"

Strictly bussiness on my end...

:flame:Ex

Thats a definate WTF. I dont have to deal with that kind of crap. I in a custody battle with mine and I find out through my neighbor (who used to be friends with her) the only reason she want full custody is Quote " I want as much out of him as I can"

Strictly bussiness on my end...

:flame:Ex

what a cunt.

:hoparound

Have a killer Time in Tampa...Going to Ybor at all?

no, no partying for me... i'm going to hang with my mom.. visit my aunt.. play golf with my uncle... swing by and see TheHog and Digital7 for a few beers... chill the fuck out...

the usual when i go to tampa ;)

no, no partying for me... i'm going to hang with my mom.. visit my aunt.. play golf with my uncle... swing by and see TheHog and Digital7 for a few beers... chill the fuck out...

Sounds like fun.,..

Neighbors kid is having a b-day party with a slip and slide and a keg....

Guest onisakura

Tell Danny and TheHog i say hi!!!