Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The "Howie just swallowed his forehead" friday thread

xlr8ted

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

friday: double dropping in a few hours....going to time my peak to hawtins set @ the olympics opening ceremony. hope he drops some plastikman and lots of effex that make no sense

saturday: hawtin carry on party. poppin & lockin and microrave battles. nuff said

sunday: getting snowed out

:type:

friday: double dropping in a few hours....going to time my peak to hawtins set @ the olympics opening ceremony. hope he drops some plastikman and lots of effex that make no sense

saturday: hawtin carry on party. poppin & lockin and microrave battles. nuff said

sunday: getting snowed out

:type:

teamjfizzle! what teh drizzle?

you poppin & lockin @ farina next friday?

avalon is not even CLOSE to being ready for me

So tonight is the night, Howie is finally coming out of cave...

Tonight, going to dinner god knows where w/ my jewish friend and his jewish brother... going to some spanish place Jose suggested, and now isnt even going.. wonder if they have kosher tortilla chips for my jewish friends? I will be drinkin sangria and wondering how many rolls Howard the duck took. Heading over to 360 I think, prolly watch the messiah tear down the house..

Sat... Providence maybe? Snow? Will howie be alive? Will he be in prplhazes tub w/ his no marking sole shoes? Will how look like the blair witch again?

Sunday... ?

Well I got out of work at like 7 last night, layed down for a 1/2 he nap, woke up at like 10:45....my apologies to all my fans for not making it out last night.