Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weekend plans

Felix_Leiter

...you wont regret it...good movie...acting, story, cinematography....all high quality...

yeah i didn't end up going tonight.. after i tanned (yes i live in florida but hey, its like 50 degrees out there :laugh: ) i came home, cleaned my house.. and i just put all my photo's in my albums.. needed to that since september!! WOO HOO! My table is clean - almost :D

Just hanging out with the new guy this weekend...recouping from being seriously ill, buying a new TV cause mine blew up last night, and hoping to get back into the gym by tonight or tomorrow.

And if this foot of snow comes, maybe I'll watch my super shovel the walkways...:laugh2:

saw it today... it was pretty good.. a lot different than i thought it'd be...

its a shame what happened to jake.. i want to get your take on that part :D

...yeah, i know where you're going with that...i'll shoot you an email this week...to catch up as well...:) ...but either way, i need to see the movie again...there are some things i think i may have missed...i heard most of that movie was shot in Alaska...i need to reconfirm that...and go sight see in Alaska, lol...oh man, that was beautiful country....