Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Briefly, what is going on here?

crowina

...you mean when you and marko were going at it with all the moving, changing and other shit, there were people stating "we want more, we want more"...yeah ok...whatever man...i'm not gonna keep debating this point...have a nice weekend....
not talking bout that as that has to do with the moving of threads which is not cool at all..

im talkin bout drama in general as in the gabo vs me, gabo vs crowina, djjonstephen vs nmn& ghhhost, |a|ate vs himself,... a lof of people like it..even though you may not.

anyway have a good weekend and i hope you get the CD :)

and again... just because you dont like the drama doesnt mean other people dont..

this board had NO rules and it should be like that...

Are you sure? Because phatman distinctly said that if you start/take part in drama then you should voted off the island, err board, and have your mod abilities stripped.

...you mean when you and marko were going at it with all the moving, changing and other shit, there were people stating "we want more, we want more"...yeah ok...whatever man...i'm not gonna keep debating this point...have a nice weekend....

Do you know that you're a pontificating motherfucker? Do you?

Nobody ever said they liked having their threads moved, but I didn't see too many people objecting to the "drama"

Have you ever watched a movie or television show? I'm sure you've noticed that most tv shows/movies are categoricaly dubbed "comedy" "drama" or whateverthell. People like watching all different types of shit because it's entertaining. Just like this messageboard. So how the fuck are you going to speak for everyone and say that nobody cares for drama?

Unless of course you think people were actually going gaga over your spectacular "back to school" thread. Like anybody actually cares that you're enrolling in some dinky community college and taking a music intro and a nutrition class with your fellow bottom 10% of their class.

...i'm not tangling with anybody on here any more...fire away...think what you want...say what you want...i'm sure i'll see words like "facial" and "drama" come up again and again and again...by this post alone, i can tell it is simply not worth me getting into with you or ante at this time...one piece of advice, i dont think you really want to ask me if i realize i am a pontificating mother fucker and then spew off the little diatribes you have here and in random thoughts 3...they truly are of the same matter, which puts you into the same boat as me...if that is what you believe...i dont...but it is of no consequence at this time...

Hey Phats, not meaning to pick nits or add to any drama here, but wasn't it you who told me last year, that I shouldn't be bothered by what goes on on the Bump board because it's just people trying to entertain themselves? Don't get me wrong, because I happen to agree with you, and the drama was part of why I stopped posting last year, but I'm just wondering if it took you this long to get as tired of it as I got last year before I left.

Hey Phats, not meaning to pick nits or add to any drama here, but wasn't it you who told me last year, that I shouldn't be bothered by what goes on on the Bump board because it's just people trying to entertain themselves? Don't get me wrong, because I happen to agree with you, and the drama was part of why I stopped posting last year, but I'm just wondering if it took you this long to get as tired of it as I got last year before I left.

...different situation in my opinion...or not...who knows...either way, i'm done with it on this end...