Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i duno bout u guys....

ghhhhhost

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the winter olympics... with the exception of figure skating (graceful), and hockey (violent... hopefully).... are BULLSHIT...

there are 15 events... of which half are variations of skiing... skiing up a hill, down a hill, between flags, while shooting at things... jumping far, jumping high, jumping and flipping.... i say we combine them all... ski up a hill, ski down a hill, between flags and off the ramp... and you must shoot things while in mid air!!

then there is speed skating in big circles and speed skating in small circles... that's absolutely the same thing... does anyone EVER watch this?? people going in circles for an hour and a half??

then we have sports ivolving sleds... bobsledding is for the cautious... normal people who want to feel the breeze of skidding down a tube of ice... perfectly normal... then theres luge... for those who are a little more crazy... going down a hill... an iced one... on a 4 foot long piece of metal 16 centimeters off the ground... this is a little fucking nuts... THEN we got Skeleton... now, personally I wouldn't participate in anything with a name like that... but as i see this is where they go down the hill HEAD FIRST... on a piece of fiberglass that is probably less than a yard long... I may start watching this sport simply because someone MAY run into a wall head first and I would LOVE to SEE THAT... yes I laugh at others misery...

and then we have Curling... i know it involves men with brooms (any of whom are welcome to come and sweep my floors during the offseason)... I'm guessing this is the guys that didn't make the hockey team and girls that couldnt land the damn double axle... it is even possible that the sport got its roots from the clean up crew after a hockey game...

i think the next Winter Olympics will have to do better... how about speed ice climbing?? or maybe we can have moving targets in biathlon... preferably with big teeth.... ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAVE NOW!

next thing they'll make ice fishing an olympic sport... or zamboni racing...

it's a little long... but thats my 2 cents on the olympics...

i think the winter olympics... with the exception of figure skating (graceful), and hockey (violent... hopefully).... are BULLSHIT...

there are 15 events... of which half are variations of skiing... skiing up a hill, down a hill, between flags, while shooting at things... jumping far, jumping high, jumping and flipping.... i say we combine them all... ski up a hill, ski down a hill, between flags and off the ramp... and you must shoot things while in mid air!!

then there is speed skating in big circles and speed skating in small circles... that's absolutely the same thing... does anyone EVER watch this?? people going in circles for an hour and a half??

then we have sports ivolving sleds... bobsledding is for the cautious... normal people who want to feel the breeze of skidding down a tube of ice... perfectly normal... then theres luge... for those who are a little more crazy... going down a hill... an iced one... on a 4 foot long piece of metal 16 centimeters off the ground... this is a little fucking nuts... THEN we got Skeleton... now, personally I wouldn't participate in anything with a name like that... but as i see this is where they go down the hill HEAD FIRST... on a piece of fiberglass that is probably less than a yard long... I may start watching this sport simply because someone MAY run into a wall head first and I would LOVE to SEE THAT... yes I laugh at others misery...

and then we have Curling... i know it involves men with brooms (any of whom are welcome to come and sweep my floors during the offseason)... I'm guessing this is the guys that didn't make the hockey team and girls that couldnt land the damn double axle... it is even possible that the sport got its roots from the clean up crew after a hockey game...

i think the next Winter Olympics will have to do better... how about speed ice climbing?? or maybe we can have moving targets in biathlon... preferably with big teeth.... ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAVE NOW!

how can u hate on biahtlon? i want to see u ski and then stop to shoot @ a target the size of a quarter

Wow, absolutely horrendous.

Stick to what you're good at - leaving your half-dead newborns on your local church's steps.

Yes thats the winter olympics for yeah. The only athletic event where people go around in circles for hours, or left and right, or back and forth. Damn those winter people.

how can u hate on biahtlon? i want to see u ski and then stop to shoot @ a target the size of a quarter

and you hate on baseball

i'd like to see you try to hit a ball falling off the table being thrown almost 90 miles per hour....

point is everyone's got their own opinion on what is sport and what is just a glorified obstacle course....and comments like "i'd like to see you try and do that" is not only childish, but considering the source extremely hypocritical

wow uve really been on my dilznick as of late..

i hate on baseball cause it's not a sport..u dont even have to be in shape to play baseball.....biathletes are actual athletes who ski up and down mountains ...and then on top of that they have to regulate their breathing in order to get off a shot from an air rifle......

you can be a fat fuck (cecil fielder...roger clemens...david wells..curt schilling..the list goes on) and still be one of the top atheletes in ur sport..where else does that occur except in sumo?

wow uve really been on my dilznick as of late..

i hate on baseball cause it's not a sport..u dont even have to be in shape to play baseball.....biathletes are actual athletes who ski up and down mountains ...and then on top of that they have to regulate their breathing in order to get off a shot from an air rifle......

you can be a fat fuck (cecil fielder...roger clemens...david wells..curt schilling..the list goes on) and still be one of the top atheletes in ur sport..where else does that occur except in sumo?

you can weigh 350+ and be on the line in the nfl too :eek: but those guys have quick feet and hands..

biathletes are in sick shape.. cross country skiing is no joke!