Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i duno bout u guys....

ghhhhhost

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...did anyone see the spills the ice dancers took last night?...oh man, the one girl flat out landed on her side - def fucked up...falling on ice is like falling on concrete...have to respect that part of it...those cats are not padded up like hockey players, if they go down, theyre gonna take a hard hit...

i hate on all sports... except gymnastics and figure skating!!

:balloon:

i dont know... i really don't consider them sports... i think anything that has to be voted on by judges t determine a winner is an art.. with sports there are clear cut winners.. ie:

who jumped the furthest

who completed the course the fastest

which team scored the most points

i dont know.. i mean i love diving and i did it back in high school.. but is it really a sport??

no I was asking you if you thought it was a sport or not since alot of the time it does come down to the judges.

yes i do.. i guess it is a grey area in my little theory about sports.. sometimes there is a clearcut winner other times it comes down to the judges or even the referee stoping the fight... (was it like this when boxing first came around?? to my knowledge they use to go until there was a winner, is that accurate??)

while snowboading halfpipe might be fun to watch i really dont think it belongs in the olympics.. make sense?