Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Juicy?

piccola2006

...i think juicy sweatsuits are so cheesey .....i have an issue with matching terrycloth anything to be honest....but i dunno.....i find a juicy sweatsuit to be the equivalent of every 8th grader carrying a bag EMBLAZONED with some expensive logo.......

...i think juicy sweatsuits are so cheesey .....i have an issue with matching terrycloth anything to be honest....but i dunno.....i find a juicy sweatsuit to be the equivalent of every 8th grader carrying a bag EMBLAZONED with some expensive logo.......

yet.. another reason why i love you.

i can't bring myself to wearing the matching jacket to matching comfy pants

Same goes for the bikini. I saw them at Nordstroms this weekend. Horrible!

you guys are insane. i LIVE for juicy couture. the jeans are my absolute favorite...a tad expensive but well worth it. (i have a jeans obsession)

as for the outfits, i love em, the velour ones espically. if i get the terry cloth outfits i usually avoid wearing the top & bottom together, ill wear the top w jeans or shorts and ill wear the bottoms w just a tank ...being that id probably only wear terrycloth anything in the summer

as for the bikini, clearly you cant go in the water w a terrycloth bikini, hence i have determined that those kinis are simply for decorative purposes... and yanno wat? i adore it.

The jeans are nice as are the sweaters. However, anything with the logo, or those atrocious tracksuits are so awful, tacky and tasteless. I see all these young girls walk around with them with JUICY stamped on their ass, and they actually think it looks good. ::sigh::