Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dear New York Knickerbockers

ghhhhhost

i know this sounds stupid to say..but give the kid a chance....u remember that teenage bust on Portland 10 yrs ago named Jermaine O'Neal?

Very good point.

Also, don't forget Euro players often have trouble adjusting to the NBA. Guys lke Peja and Nowitzki started out slowly but once they got significant playing time they got more confident and became All-Stars.

Detroit ovbiously has the best starting 5 in the NBA so it was difficult to get Darko playing time. Orlando is trying to get younger and rebuld around guys like Dwight Howard and Jameer Nelson so this might be a good fit for him.

I don't give a shit about Tayshaun Prince.

Imagine Detroit having Mello at the 3 instead? They would be even more unstoppable.

How do you know that for sure? Team chemistry is probably the most important ingredient to any team. Carmelo Anthony isn't exactly cut from the same cloth that Detroits players are. I don't think he would fit in well with the Pistons.

I'd be willing to be bet that if Denver right now offered Melo for Prince straight up Dumars wouldn't do the deal.

i know this sounds stupid to say..but give the kid a chance....u remember that teenage bust on Portland 10 yrs ago named Jermaine O'Neal?

are you saying this because every known teenage bust like Kwame Brown, Nikolos Tskitishvilli, Dujuan Wagner and Jon Bender just needs a chance or are you just saying this just because he's from Montenegro and you're playing biases

what an ass

How do you know that for sure? Team chemistry is probably the most important ingredient to any team. Carmelo Anthony isn't exactly cut from the same cloth that Detroits players are. I don't think he would fit in well with the Pistons.

I'd be willing to be bet that if Denver right now offered Melo for Prince straight up Dumars wouldn't do the deal.

Maybe not, but he definitely would give up Prince for Wade or Bosh.

are you saying this because every known teenage bust like Kwame Brown, Nikolos Tskitishvilli, Dujuan Wagner and Jon Bender just needs a chance or are you just saying this just because he's from Montenegro and you're playing biases

what an ass

he's from serbia if u wana be exact..

and no im not being biased...im just stating the obvious..he played behind some of the best guys in this league...and jermaine o'neal was considered a bust playing behind brian grant...sheed...jr rider..and those loaded portland teams...but once he got his opportunity to play..he showed what he learned ..

u should know urself being that u played college sports that competing against the best only makes u better...so if darko is gettin shitted on by ben wallace..sheed...elden campbell...mcdyess..etc every day @ practice he had to have learned something..

and to call Jon Bender a bust is just indicative of how little u know about basketball....he just had bad knees and was forced to retire so we'll never know what he coulda done..the kid could jump out of the gym and handled the ball like a point guard @ almost 7 feet tall....

i have no words for Skita and Dajuan..but any1 thinking dajuan was a point guard out of school was retarded...Kwame is a bum....worst #1 pick ever..with Olowokandi coming in a close 2nd

id take Bosh or Wade over Prince..but the he fits the Pistons system so they dont need him

Yeah but digital7 is an utter mongoloid. If they had Bosh or Wade, they would force them into the system, even if it detriments team chemistry to a slight degree.

heard the knicks are close to sending Hardaway's contract and Ariza over to Orlando for Francis then gonna try and ship Crawford to Denver for Earl Watson...pretty much all depending on what Orlando wants to do.

done. goddam the magic need that cap room - fucking grant hill.

oh but wait Zeke says he has big plans in the off season

yeh like hopefully quitting

On a brighter note the blueshirts are keeping the garden alive

LETS GO RANGERS

i think the biggest problem isnt zeke, its stephon marbury

i've been hearing for a while that none of his teammates can stand him. cant stand playing with him, cant stand being in a locker room with him, cant stand practicing with him......i know quentin richardson had to get restrained in practice recently from waiting for him in a parking lot and had to end up just leaving because he wasnt about to allow starbury leave. the guys an absolute cancer

its gettin bad out there in knickerbocker land