Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Listings for next week

crapster22

I posted a while ago about what will be going on from feb 18-25 and was directed to a review of the clubs which was excellent and very useful. However we are looking for clubs that focus mainly on house/trance and mainly for the monday/tues/weds/thurs of next weeek. can anyone come up with an itinerary for us taking in to account our music tastes-also a club where the focus is on dancing and not necessarily on VIP if you know what I mean?

I posted a while ago about what will be going on from feb 18-25 and was directed to a review of the clubs which was excellent and very useful. However we are looking for clubs that focus mainly on house/trance and mainly for the monday/tues/weds/thurs of next weeek. can anyone come up with an itinerary for us taking in to account our music tastes-also a club where the focus is on dancing and not necessarily on VIP if you know what I mean?

If you need assistance setting up a "schedule" for next week, and/or making VIP reservations, we can assist you. You can contact us at your earliest convenience.

I'll bump the thread for you that helps on itineraries. Any specific questions, just repost back. We're all here to help.

Monday---Jet.. Treasure Island..House Room. .Joey Mazzolla and guest DJ's (house Music)...

Foundation Rooms"GodSPeed" Keith Evans and guest DJ's "DownTempo"

Seamless Afterhours..House and other Genre.. DJ HOLLYWOOD and Guest DJ's

Tuesday..Tabu--MGM Grand.. Jose 2Hype.. Samba.. Tribal.. FUnky House..

Pure.."the Balcony" Frank Richards.. Tribal.. House.. Funky.. Dance..

Wed..Teatro...MGM Grand.. Digital Boy and Sien Pileggi... House.. Electro.. Tribal. Funky..

Tangerine patio... Carlos Sanchez.. Deep House.. Down Tempo..

Drais.. Chris "Cubed" House.. Funky.. Soulful..

Thur..Teatro.. MGM GRand.. DIGITAL BOYand Sien Pileggi.. Darker Dance.. ELectroHOuse... Progressive..

Pure.. Frank Richards... House.. Funky.. Tribal.. Dance..

Drais.. Chris "cubed" House FUnky.. Soulful...Dance..

Friday.. God.> take your pic.. Ice.. Donald Glaude.. House... Drais.. EMpire ball room.. Pure patio with Frank Richards..Teatro with Digital Boy.. Progressive house and Electro..

Sat same thing...

But make sure you keep SEAMLESS strip club on your list for the afterafter hours after Empire BallRoom..

okay . im freaking tired now.. have fun... be safe..