Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 Year Anniversary : AftaHours w/ SHAWN INK : THERAPY

aftadark

oh yea ... it's also Shawn Ink, djKulture, and SketchOne's birthday party ... so make sure your bring us all sum gifts! ;) j/k!

Main Room (2AM-8AM)

NY's DJ SHAWIN INK

(opening set by Ultra Friday's Dj Brian Thomas)

Room 2 (2AM-6AM)

Special Extended Birthday Tag-Team set by:

djKULTURE & sketchONE

true story. they were hiking up prices at the door because they had lost money throwing the party. therapy isn't usually like that. i spent 25 to see donald glaude. my friends spent 40 bucks a piece to see portia spin with her tits hanging out.

You obviously have no clue what you are talking about. First off I doubt any of the promotion companies that operate @Therapy "hike" up prices b/c they had lost money throwing a party (current or previous). Ill give you a simple course in After Hours 101.

In terms of after hours the cover is cheaper when you arrive before 2am. Why is that you ask??? Lets see...they figure you're going to spend money at the bar where profit margins are higher for alcohol. Therefore they charge less before 2am in an effort to entice you in arriving early. Secondly comparing Donald Glaude to the Portia circus is unfair. I wasnt at the Glaude show but it was evident to me that more money was prob spent for the Portia show. For starters they had 3 female headliners. Secondly they had a a fetish show going on not to mention dj's in the 2 rooms downstairs..... Lastly did someone hold a gun to your friends head and say "pay the $40 or we're gonna cap your ass?" No your friends had the right to walk away. And I am going to guess that they were stupid enough not to check what the cover was before making the trek down to Rhody.

Your comment was out of line and ignorant. Furthermore nice job in tainting a thread for the Afta Dark party on the 11th.

i wasn't trying to taint this thread or the promotion for therapy. i have nothing but love for that place and their promotion team. i was just saying it was a rare occurrence. my friends were the ones who posted that on another board about paying 40 bucks a piece. the party was from 10-6 and they got there late, so they were only there for an hour. granted, they should've gotten there earlier, but the fact remains that's how much they spent. i don't why you're giving me shit about this. i never once said anything negative about therapy or their promotions.

i'm the last one who would ever hate on anybody's party or promotion.

Horse shit....read what you wrote above. "They were hiking up prices b/c they lost money for the party." Tell me how did the neuro surgeons (aka your friends) arrive at this statement? Seeing as how the night was still going on and the proceeds could not have been counted. how did they determine that money was being lost?

Oh and you dont think that posting senseless shit like this on a thread that is about another Therapy party is tainting it???

Delete your post on this thread and put it on a new thread and this goes away.

Anyway, all that aside, we LUV this scene, and think there is so much that comes with it that is PURE and GOOD, but we do understand that sometimes rare & unfortunate circumstances happen, and then opinions are drawn from those and placed on an entire group or entity, we've been dealing with it here for TWO YEARS, and we're still here bringin you parties to enjoy!

So stop in, THIS EVENT is only $25 after 2AM ... We've brought in some of New England's BEST & PROFESSIONAL Artists to paint any "body" that is willing FREE! They'll set up shop at Therapy, and we'll also have a private area for self painting if that's more comfortable for you, but to the HOTTEST BODY ART & MOST ORIGINAL TATTOO'D DESIGN ... We'll be giving away a FREE TATTOO of your choice at one of the East Coast's BEST Parlors. So come baring YOUR INK and if we're impressed we'll hook you up with MORE INK, on US!!!

Peace, Luv & Drumz

djKulture

AftaDark Entertainment

E: AftaDark@Hotmail.com

P: 508.889.2483

M: www.MySpace.com/AftaDark

• 2 weeks later...

FOR GUEST LIST & MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT:

NORTH of THERAPY :: JARROD, 978.764.2523

SOUTH of THERAPY :: ELI, 774.930.6716

DIRECTIONS :

FROM ALL POINTS NORTH = TRAVELING SOUTH on I-95 SOUTH (NEW YORK) : Take Exit 22B - (US-6W) : Take RI-14W - PLAINFIELD ST. Exit (LEFT off US-6W) : Turn RIGHT onto PLAINFIELD ST. : Take RIGHT at CAR-WASH or CHURCH : DIKE ST. at next INTERSECTION : CLUB THERAPY on the LEFT

FROM ALL POINTS SOUTH = TRAVELING WEST on I-195W (FALL RIVER) : merge RIGHT onto I-95 NORTH (BOSTON) : Take Exit 22B - (US-6W) : Take RI-14W - PLAINFIELD ST. Exit (LEFT off US-6W) : Turn RIGHT onto PLAINFIELD ST. : Take RIGHT at CAR-WASH or CHURCH : DIKE ST. at next INTERSECTION : CLUB THERAPY on the LEFT